What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

Iamback

Coach
Saints are a decent side but have weaknesses which would have already been identified by the brains trust at Penrith. What I'm interested in is how Panthers adjust to no Api or Kikau.

Garner runs great lines and has more speed than Kikau, I'd using him running back against lazy forwards.

Hooker is the concern for me but Cleary has missed a lot of games across the last 2 seasons, So as a side there is still enough improvement to cover that

soc123_au

Staff member
Fan Bingbing! Saw her in an airline movie, Lost in Thailand. Kidnapped by the Chinese Government for tax evasion, I believe. I don't suppose she'll do that again.
I saw that at a cinema in China, no clue what it was about as no subtitles, I just enjoyed it for the scenery. She has been in a few Hollywood movies as well, but that was my introduction to her.

GongPanther

Referee
St Helens to show why they’ve been the best team in the world for the last 4years

saints by 8
Hurrell FTS
Thanks for sealing our win., and keep "not tipping us" for the rest of the season.

Anyway, the only thing that bothers me about this WCC match is the lapse of match fitness for most of our players.

We can train hard, and have a good hitout V the reserves, but will that be enough?

Kilkenny

Coach
I think Saints have won about 85% of there matches last 5 years
Pretty decent record. I’m sure there here to put there best foot forward and will be up for it.

As it turns out the scheduling doesn’t do them any favours particularly with the projected weather forecast.

it’s hard to see anything but a comfortable win for us.

Blade23

Juniors
I think Saints have won about 85% of there matches last 5 years

Didn't beat the Roosters here a couple of years ago.

We have won more games (67) than any other team in a three-year period since RL kicked off in Australia 1908.

We have won 86% of our games since 2020. An unprecedented figure in modern times in the NRL.

Placing us with the great St George sides of the 50s & 60s, Easts of the 30s Souths in 20s, and Balmain 1915-17.

Source David Middleton.