What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

FearTheVee!

Juniors
So Saints without Batchelor which is a shame but we have some strength in the back row. Team likely to be:

1 Welsby
2 Makinson
3 Hurrell
4 Percival
5 Hopoate (albeit personally I would like to see Ritson)
6 Lomax
7 Dodd
8 Walmsley
9 Roby
10 Lees
11 Sironen
12 Matautia
13 Knowles

14 Lussick
15 Bell
16 Paasi
17 LMS
18 Wingfield

Really looking forward to the test against what is clearly a superb Panthers team.

My biggest fears are the lack of pace from Hurrell and Hopoate. I don't think Hopoate will be making the Saints XVII once Ritson has bedded in a bit as he offers very little, particularly on the wing where he is a waste of a shirt.

blue bags

First Grade
Don't know if The Treble is counted these days. If we do get it, we will have the Minor premiership, Premiership and WCC for the 2022-23 season.

Maybe #Blade23 can find out from Dave Middleton?
Dragons won the treble 2010. 2011 😎
And charity shield v rabbits .
And Anzac cup v roosters
Dragons did the fiver
Won everything on offer
Perfect season 😍

Nealo 12

First Grade
So Saints without Batchelor which is a shame but we have some strength in the back row. Team likely to be:

1 Welsby
2 Makinson
3 Hurrell
4 Percival
5 Hopoate (albeit personally I would like to see Ritson)
6 Lomax
7 Dodd
8 Walmsley
9 Roby
10 Lees
11 Sironen
12 Matautia
13 Knowles

14 Lussick
15 Bell
16 Paasi
17 LMS
18 Wingfield

Really looking forward to the test against what is clearly a superb Panthers team.

My biggest fears are the lack of pace from Hurrell and Hopoate. I don't think Hopoate will be making the Saints XVII once Ritson has bedded in a bit as he offers very little, particularly on the wing where he is a waste of a shirt.
They will need to defend well against a hi tempo attack.

Whino

Bench
Me too.

I don't think game will be a walk in the park for Penrith. Unlike what that fool Gould said on twitter.

Penrith will have to be on their game. It's no gimmie.....

I agree.
It is our first game of the year. The performance won't be smooth. Things take time to gel again.