What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

Wizardman

First Grade
It’s extremely different to making fun of a fancy coffee drinker, domestic violence is a major problem in this country, its acceptance that it’s normal for this to happen within certain communities is one of the biggest battles. People go for years not reporting it, not seeking help, because they are afraid that they won’t be taken seriously because “that’s what happens in Mt Druitt” etc.

It’s not ok, it’s much bigger than fans making fun of each other.
1676980734563.png

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This Luke clown doesn’t speak for the club.
They certainly tried to win this title.

Of Course Penrith tried to win the game. Talked to God and attempted to rustle up some genuine Penrith summer heat. Problem was God was also an English fan so he rocked up wind and rain.

The look of Crichton at the end of the game explains how much it meant.

The fool Gould added in some extra motivation for St Helens........and bang.

Penrith showed their rust, someone described them as big V8 trying to get going......

It happens.

Penrith played poorly. St Helens played very well.

It was a close one.

If nothing else this fires Penrith up for season 2023.

stryker

First Grade
Just remember when a team with five smuggies from Mt Druitt went to the RL world cup in which the host nation fixed the draw to avoid Oz and NZ.

Only for that team to beat the hosts in the 'easy' semi final.

Then the five smuggies lost to a team with three smuggies in the world cup final.

8/34 players in the WC Final were smuggies.

Now that is worldwide club dominance of RL.
Unfortunately the fab 5 are very good at losing games recently.
Now that May has received his comeuppance, the gods may smile upon the rest.

soc123_au

Staff member
It’s extremely different to making fun of a fancy coffee drinker, domestic violence is a major problem in this country, its acceptance that it’s normal for this to happen within certain communities is one of the biggest battles. People go for years not reporting it, not seeking help, because they are afraid that they won’t be taken seriously because “that’s what happens in Mt Druitt” etc.

It’s not ok, it’s much bigger than fans making fun of each other.
I'm talking about forum rules. What people find amusing is a different debate.

stryker

First Grade
Of Course Penrith tried to win the game. Talked to God and attempted to rustle up some genuine Penrith summer heat. Problem was God was also an English fan so he rocked up wind and rain.

The look of Crichton at the end of the game explains how much it meant.

The fool Gould added in some extra motivation for St Helens........and bang.

Penrith showed their rust, someone described them as big V8 trying to get going......

It happens.

Penrith played poorly. St Helens played very well.

It was a close one.

If nothing else this fires Penrith up for season 2023.
Gould loves your bandwagon, he believes he owns it.
He also loves making elaborate statements that are proven wrong. He has a lot to do with QLDs dominance in origin.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
When we have a rule argument on West Tigers forum

@macnaz posts up the rules for us.

Sort of like being bashed over the head with a bible.

He doesn’t even have to say anything.

And all the trouble disappears.

It’s a miracle!

Bible GIF

Luke Bowden

First Grade
LOL.....no stereotype humour allowed in forums? Where do you draw the line?
You think that domestic violence is funny?

That’s something we should all have a good chuckle over?

I get that you’re a troll and you get your jollies from posting in other teams groups, but this is a pretty sick point of view.

Wizardman

First Grade
You think that domestic violence is funny?

That’s something we should all have a good chuckle over?

I get that you’re a troll and you get your jollies from posting in other teams groups, but this is a pretty sick point of view.
If your girlfriend or boyfriend or non-binary friend abused you, I would not laugh on a personal level.

It is a fact though that people find stereotypes funny. I fall under a few stereotypes myself but Im secure enough in my own skin to realise that it is the internet and its not a personal attack.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Back to the game, I do hope and expect that coach Cleary will pull aside Hosking and Salmon and make them aware that with just a little bit more effort from them on their kick chase, they could have caught Percival ingoal and the WCC is ours. These are the little effort areas that win big games and these boys came up short on this occasion.