What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Warcraft

Misanthrope

Staff member
BFA is coming to a close, but I can't say I'm super excited for Shadowlands.

The one element I don't hate is the level crunch and revised way of leveling. The idea that I can do 10-50 in Mists of Pandaria or Wrath of the Lich King sounds so much better than having to bounce from zone to zone and expansion to expansion because I keep out-leveling the area I'm in.

Just can't believe we had a whole expansion set in Azeroth and they didn't think it was a good time to revamp the old world and restitch the timelines so that playing through old content doesn't feel jarringly out of step with the latest expansion.

Puff

First Grade
I am looking forward to Shadowlands. However. I have been playing since release all those years ago, so I am firmly entrenched.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I am looking forward to Shadowlands. However. I have been playing since release all those years ago, so I am firmly entrenched.

I loved Legion, but I lost interest in BFA before they'd even dropped the first full content patch. I came back briefly to try out Mechagon and Nazjatar, but I didn't find either to be especially good. I've been really underwhelmed with the fact the Battle for Azeroth felt limited to two new continents, a couple of okay warfronts, and the stupid island expeditions. This seemed like a perfect opportunity to revamp old zones and spice them up.

I'm at least looking forward to the new way of leveling in Shadowlands, as it'll let me avoid the dull Cataclysm era stuff that I've run a thousand times now. I'll just do all of my leveling in Pandaria and Legion from here on out :p