What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World title

alien

Referee
is the rock making any movies at the moment? i thought when he came back and belted rusev he would be on the show more often, and have a feud against rusev, but nope..

another thing, is the undertaker finished? a thought i had was if cena beats lesnar for the title at the rumble, will we see a rematch between taker and lesnar at wm..

Haffa

I'd love to see HHH vs Sting with Undertaker coming in to defend Sting from the Authorities interference.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Rollins has come into his own the last few months as a fine heel character. Hopefully he gets a run with the title in the second half of 2015.

azzah72

Bench
I going to call the top WM matches now if there are no curveballs.

This isn't what I was, just what I expect.

Reigns vs lesnar
HHH vs Sting
Wyatt vs Taker
Orton vs Rollins

No Idea about the rest.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I have no idea what to expect. Here's what I want:

Lesnar v Bryan
Hhh v sting
Reigns v rollins v Ambrose
Wyatt v taker

afinalsin666

First Grade
Only thing that worries me is I can't see where cena fits in, which makes me think they'll shoehorn him in where he doesn't belong.

azzah72

Bench
Only thing that worries me is I can't see where cena fits in, which makes me think they'll shoehorn him in where he doesn't belong.

Yeah, If Cena doesn't win at RR (which I don't think he will) then he is kind of hung out to dry.

I can't see anywhere where he'd fit unless they do some sort of angle where the three fired ones turn on him and he faces one of them.

Dolph vs Cena would probably be good.

It funny, with Bryan Returning, that has stirred the pot a bit.

I would of thought 3 months ago that it was going to be:

Reigns vs Brock
Cena vs HHH
Taker vs Sting
Rollins vs Orton.

Now I am not sure as they seem to be gearing towards HHH vs Sting and now Bryan is back.

There is also the rumours or Wyatt and undertaker if takers fit.

The make up could be interesting.

Ideally I would like to see at least:

Bryan vs Lesnar
Reigns vs Rollins vs Ambrose

I'm still hearing Sting vs Undertaker. I would go with

Brock vs Bryan
Cena vs HHH
MITB with Wyatt + Ambrose + Rusev + Cesaro + Harper + Barrett
Orton vs Rollins
Ziggler + Ryback vs Big Show + Kane
Reigns vs a potato.

Bulldog Force

Referee
There are so many possibilities that it's almost impossible to pick. I just don't think Seth Rollins will win anything at the RR.

He's not in the RR match so that tells me they must have other plans for him at WM... maybe a nuffie match against Reigns and he cashes in MitB later on in the night.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I still can't believe that Elimination Chamber has been scraped. That's been one of the best WWE PPVs in recent years. Imagine what Dean Ambrose would do in that!

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Yeah, If Cena doesn't win at RR (which I don't think he will) then he is kind of hung out to dry.

I can't see anywhere where he'd fit unless they do some sort of angle where the three fired ones turn on him and he faces one of them.

Dolph vs Cena would probably be good.

that worked so well for Wyatt last year.

also Sheamus is rumored to be doing a heel run for wrestlemania. if they go for Sheamus/bryan like what was rumored a month ago I might break something

Bulldog Force

Referee
That would be something for the RR rather than WM. Sandow has done a great job in such a poorly conceived role. I hope they finally give him something to sink his teeth into, they dropped the ball with him big time.

They dropped the ball as soon as they gave him the MitB briefcase, only to have him nurf his opportunity.

Latest posts