What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World's Top Ten Fullbacks

Rod

Bench
Slater
Inglis

Barba
Hayne
Boyd
Stewart

Dugan
Gordon
Bowen
Robinson
Minichiello
Locke
Zillman
Norman

rnb11

Juniors
Most common misconception ever: You're only good if you score 100 tries. Boyd's efforts in getting the team on a roll, in defence and setting up tries is priceless.

DIMEAST

Juniors
Inglis
Slater
Barba
Hayne
Tomkins
Stewart
Dugan
Bowen
Locke
Boyd
Robinson
Gordon
Minichello
Zillman
Norman
Moltzen

Last edited:

Rod

Bench
Most common misconception ever: You're only good if you score 100 tries. Boyd's efforts in getting the team on a roll, in defence and setting up tries is priceless.

Also even though this is about on-field ability people simply disliking him will affect how he gets rated.

POPEYE

Coach
Presuming the team they were playing against was equal to the team they were playing in Slater's defence just keeps him in front of Inglis, Stewart clear of Boyd, rest follow and Barba's defence leaves him in no-man's land

Last edited:

Ulysseus

Bench
Hard to measure but for those saying Boyd is shit because he doesn't score tries need to look at what he at least used to create.
Wish we had kept him at Saints.
Hayne on the other hand continues to trade off 12 good games in 2009.
Darius on the other hand has two premiership rings..................

Iafeta

Referee
From this thread, I can see Michael Gordon is grossly underrated. That guy is a terrific player. Hard worker, always making massive metres, always backing up, and an excellent goal kicker to boot (Excuse the pun).

Tone83

Juniors
Bowen is best in my opinion.
Look at 2012 season. he even beat Thurston in try assists and tries.
Grossly underrated player.

If it was based on last season bowen would be number 3 behind only inglis and slater, been a bit quiet this year, but I agree underrated. Should have been the number14 for qld for the last near decade consistently. I think he should be the 6 for the cows, he has the entire package.

Who tf is tomkins?

Iafeta

Referee
England fullback. Probably coming to the NRL next year, Warriors favourites to sign him. Plays for Wigan.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'm surprised how little people are rating Boyd. He'd be one of the leading fullbacks for try assists and also for safety under the kick.