What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worse Insult

Hell Bitch

Juniors
Earl I would also like to know how you get your emoticons to work. I have smiley central but i can't get them to work on here. :(

How do you do it?

Spike

First Grade
drive.gif

drive.gif

drive.gif

drive.gif

drive.gif

Raider_69

Post Whore
agreed kingling
im a special for those ones, today my mates was talking about a commercial
he said 'f**k that is a bad ad'
i replied ' ya mums a bad ad'
:lol: :lol:

dead_possum

Juniors
No wonder some of you don't last long in TFC.

Here's a nice gentle one for you all.

I'm trying to see things from your perspective, but, I can't seem to get my head up my butt as far as you can.

Mate if you dont shut the f**k up i am gonna rip your arms out of their sockets, shove them up your ass, pull them out ur ears and ride you like a f**ken bicycle.

Spike

First Grade
You are so ugly the last time you got a piece of ass was when your hand slipped through the toilet paper. You are to mankind what a gelatinous mass of camel vomit is to gourmet foods. Here's an idea: Go impale yourself on a sharp stick and die gurgling blood in a pool of your own inadvertently released urine and faeces you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat girl.

Rise Against

not bad chicken hunter.. alot of work needs 2 be done but none the less ur doing well

i still dont think we have seen the best yet.. evil still hasnt graced us with his input yet...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Danish Moo Cow said:
See 'Full Metal Jacket' if you want some good insults.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Awesome movie - I can still hear 'I don't care if you thinking about you school sweetheart Mary-Jane rottencrotch'.

Yes Drill Sargent.

Spike

First Grade
Mr Angry said:
Danish Moo Cow said:
Awesome movie - I can still hear 'I don't care if you thinking about you school sweetheart Mary-Jane rottencrotch'.

Yes Drill Sargent.

Your days of finger bangin Mary jane rotten crotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Spike said:
Mr Angry said:
Danish Moo Cow said:

Yes Drill Sargent.

Your days of finger bangin Mary jane rotten crotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER!!!
I stand corrected, thta is the line, it was the name that sticks out.

Spike

First Grade
I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three f**kin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull f**k you!