What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worse Insult

Kill The Wabbit

Juniors
"You drink your own bath water, you thick-headed, carrion gobbling, llama attacking, misanthropic dependent of Barney the Dinosaur."

"You lick yourself instead of bathing, you imprudent, fungus kissing, frog attacking, unhinged accident of a space alien's romantic fling at the zoo."

"You scratch yourself with your hind leg, you thick-headed, mud slobbering, cat torturing, sordid progeny of an existentialist pinball machine repairman."

Evilgrowler

First Grade
"You turn around 3 times before you lie down, you priggish, ear wax kissing, harp seal exploiting, seditious suckling of a radioactive harpy."

"You sniff under strange dogs' tails, you improvident, scum devouring, chicken sucking, carpet-bagging whelp of a three-toed hermaphrodite."

"You hide when you hear water running in the tub, you infected, manure chewing, penguin molesting, belligerent brat of an oil tank driver."

"You chase cars and bark at them, you pencil-necked, worm savouring, dolphin exploiting, unhinged accident of Richard Nixon's secret indiscretions."

"You sniff at every tree you pass, you abysmal, guano slobbering, dog stroking, chemically-based cub of a eunuch's auto-erotic ingenuity."

I just like saying shit like "how does my *edit* taste" and "get off my *edit* you *edit* rider" etc....and "Why dont you lick my left testicle cos its getting jealous of all the attention youre placing on my right one"

fav yr mamma joke is "your moms is so hairy, when she walks thru the woods, bigfoot takes pictures of her"

Kiwi

First Grade
this works for me when people are annoying me.....

"Ever had a near death experience?"

When you get a "no" reply with...

"Want one?"

dead_possum

Juniors
UR GRMMAR AND SPELNG IS SO BAD ONLY A 12 YAAR OLD CUD UND3RSTAND U111!!1!1 OMG

You're so useless, you couldn't humiliate a hampster.

Acka

Coach
You are so ugly you couldn't get any in a whorehouse if you offered them a million dollars

Anonymous

Juniors
Evilgrowler said:
Earl said:
I just use big swear words. That normally scares people 8)

You deliver pizzas Earl You don't scare anyone. ;-)

Exactly EG. How much power do you think I have over people when I'm carrying their dinner to the front door :badgrin:

bubs

Juniors
You have the IQ of a KINDER SUPRISE.
(Funnily enough, this describes quite a lot of people on this foum)