What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worse Insult

Disco

Bench
See most of the call above are very very very very lame, what works best is finding out the one thing people are really insecure about and with one off the cuff coment making it worse

for example if ur girlfriend thinks she has a fat *ss and u continually tell her its great, just once when she is being a bitch, walk past her eating a doughnut and say "i wouldn't do that, ur *ss is big enough for the both of us as it is"

now this might not sound as funny, as spike stupid call but it is far more effective

Spike

First Grade
Disco said:
See most of the call above are very very very very lame, what works best is finding out the one thing people are really insecure about and with one off the cuff coment making it worse

for example if ur girlfriend thinks she has a fat *ss and u continually tell her its great, just once when she is being a bitch, walk past her eating a doughnut and say "i wouldn't do that, ur *ss is big enough for the both of us as it is"

now this might not sound as funny, as spike stupid call but it is far more effective

hahaha eating a doughut, it works on so many different levels :lol: . You're a genius D

Rexxy

Coach
Spike said:
I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three f**kin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull f**k you!

There's not too much clever about that. When you cant use words, you shouldnt revert to fists. That's one lesson David Hookes taught us.

Matt23

Staff member
"Your about as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest"

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you've hit rock bottom and are showing signs of starting to dig.
You are depriving a corner somewhere of it's (insert name here-like Preniers :lol: )
Ive seen smarter animals lying on their backs in ponds.
Your out of your depth in a car park puddle
Your a good f**k wasted
If someone spat on you your IQ would triple

I could go on all day long, but i don't wanna get banned again :oops:

"You bark every time there’s a knock at the door, you priggish, worm munching, gerbil corrupting, unhinged accident of a masochistic-submissive parliamentarian."

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The smartest thing to ever come out your mouth was a scientists *edit*!

Mr Angry said:
Danish Moo Cow said:
See 'Full Metal Jacket' if you want some good insults.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Awesome movie - I can still hear 'I don't care if you thinking about you school sweetheart Mary-Jane rottencrotch'.

Yes Drill Sargent.

"You have exactly 3 f**king seconds to wipe that disgusting looking grin off your face before I gauge out your eye-balls and skull f**k you!!! 1... 2... 3"

"Sir, I can't help it, sir."

"Bullshit, get on your knees, scumbag."

Raider_69

Post Whore
hey unit ive always been undere the assumption it was
'you've got as much depth as a puddle in a parking lot'

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
unit makes his own interpretations, like it or take a cucumber up the arse! :lol:

dead_possum

Juniors
Does a creative threat of violence qualify as an insult?

Another sweet and loving insult worthy of FFB...
I see that you set this time aside to humiliate yourself.

Kiwi

First Grade
I used this on a driver at work.

When an Amoeba looks up the word stupid in the dictionary it finds a photo of you.