What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Defender

borat

Bench
Rambo said:
Lets put it this way, Campbell & Bowen are both about the same size. Yet who would you rather have defending the line? Campbell by a mile so how his name comes up as the worst defender.

You are kidding right. Preston Campbell gets shifted top the wing more than any player in the comp beacsue he can't defend. Every team in the comp targets him because his defence is so poor. I would rather Bowen any day of the week.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'd prefer Campbell over Bowen. Bowen misses between 40-50% of his tackles, which is terrible especially for a fullback

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'd love to know how the hell people could say Gasnier is the worst defender. I'll compare Gasnier & Cooper

Gasnier Appearences-12
Tackles-150
Mistackles- 11

Cooper Appearences-23
Tackles-430
Mistackles- 31

Keep in mind that Cooper is considered by many to be the best defensive centre in the League. You will find that their percentages tackles made are pretty much the same, & Cooper has played double the matches Gasnier has. Worst defender my arse

melon....

Coach
Fat Hodgo....left his winger to mark 2 most of the time.

The master blaster is Matt "The lord of Oh Gawd!" Sir Turnstiles Gidley.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Immortal said:
I'd love to know how the hell people could say Gasnier is the worst defender. I'll compare Gasnier & Cooper

Gasnier Appearences-12
Tackles-150
Mistackles- 11

Cooper Appearences-23
Tackles-430
Mistackles- 31

Keep in mind that Cooper is considered by many to be the best defensive centre in the League. You will find that their percentages tackles made are pretty much the same, & Cooper has played double the matches Gasnier has. Worst defender my arse
Its quite obvious that St george have the two best defenders and attacking centres in the game, lets see how many games they will play together though.

melon.... said:
The master blaster is Matt "The lord of Oh Gawd!" Sir Turnstiles Gidley.

oh ur soo funny :roll:

as johns_magic and red and blue knight pointed out...
tahu 84.5% gidley 84.1% compared with some other combo's.
6. Matt Gidley(15.2 tackles per game for 1.6 mistackles)

yeh real sh*t :roll:

anyway, i think walker is the worst defender