What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Ever Knights Team??

B-dos

Referee
Can anyone pick a worst ever Knights team. Its pretty hard i think. My only certainty is Sean Rudder. Surely theres a team there somewhere...

antonius

Coach
timmyb said:
Can anyone pick a worst ever Knights team. Its pretty hard i think. My only certainty is Sean Rudder. Surely theres a team there somewhere...
What a lame thread. Can't you think of a more original way of having a pot shot at Rudder?
I'll tell you one thing though, there's been plenty of worse players in the club than him.

B-dos

Referee
it wasnt supposed to be a shot at rudder pal. I thought it would be funny to see who people think are our worst ever players.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've only been following Newie from the start of 1997, so I've got a lot of successful years to pick seventeen bad players from. Smith would be my only certainty.

Tom

Juniors
1. Tony Herman
2. Josh Smith
3. Adrian Brunker
4. Jeff Doyle
5. Greg Smith
6. Steve Fulmer
7. Jason Martin
8. Matt Kennedy
9. Lee Jackson
10. Clinton OBrien

I am struggling with the rest

Tom

Juniors
Peter Sheils was a good player, The knight rider would not get a spot ahead of Smith boys!

MC DUI

Juniors
Peter Shiels was a tops player! I would have kept him at the club for a couple more years over a heap of other players.

B-dos

Referee
well he was a decent player,, its weird trying to think of the worst players because you watch the team and its natural to find the good points in them. i think most players named so far are all decent. Its the absolute worst ones that its hard to remember.

eddo

Juniors
timmyb said:
well he was a decent player,, its weird trying to think of the worst players because you watch the team and its natural to find the good points in them. i think most players named so far are all decent. Its the absolute worst ones that its hard to remember.

I agree. There are definately good points there (except maybe Smith, G.)

Like Paul Marquet.... dumb as dog sh!te & tried his guts out every game, tackled everything, just couldn't off load for nuts.
Justin Ryder... heaps of committment, but hopeless under the high ball as he spent half the game in the shadow of blokes jumping above him.
Peter Shiels ...big probably v.nice bloke, never made an impact on any game he played
;-)

Terminator

First Grade
Pepe wasnt dumb and he was pretty funny sometimes, I was at the infamous Smith game, and didnt those lebanese let me know all about it :lol:

macavity

Referee
Sheils was a very good player for us.

And we won a premiership with Rudder at 5/8, he can't have been THAT bad.... :roll:

Just found out today my g/f actually MADE A BANNER FOR RUDDER. We were clearing out her mum's storage shed and she showed me it with great pride. it said 'Smile Sean'

I dont get it either.....

I nearly left on the spot!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts