What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst finals series and GF ever?

Roosterphin1

Juniors
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what a bore of a finals series and especially the GF!

Was it the worst ever. I think so. I cant remember such a one sided and poor quality of football games.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
The NRL needs an overhaul. Sorry but the UK Super League has overtaken the NRL for entertainment and intensity. The 2 GF's proved it. Roll on Leeds blasting of Manly!

Big Pete

Referee
The first two weeks were great thanks largely to the Roosters/Broncos, Storm/Warriors and Broncos/Storm clashes aside from that though the series was far too one sided.

miccle

Bench
Blow out towards the end, but TBH I thoroughly enjoyed the match today. The first half was played at an awesome pace - I thought it was 10000 times better than last year's GF!

chileman

Coach
40 - 0 Jealousy is a curse!
English rugby league better than the NRL.....like saying A-League (which I love) is better than the EPL :roll::sarcasm:

Big call.

If the game was next week (which it f**king should be!!!!) then I'd agree with you.

I reckon it should be around the time the World Cup is starting (of course if the World Cup wasn't there), considering one team would have to travel across the world.

If it was next week Manly playing Leeds (without a hint of a home team) my goodness I know that wouldn't be a letdown.

Would be interesting seeing Scott Donald playing Manly.

P.J.

Juniors
Loved it, loved seeing the Storm get annialated.

Now they'll post another 5 million dollar loss and front up next year with a team that everyone cannot work out how they stay under the cap.....

SUCK sh*t MELBOURNE!!!! BIGGEST GRAND FINAL LOSS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanscholo

Bench
Easily the worst final series ever. I thought the GF was a good game though.

Thats on the back of the worst NRL season i have ever watched, and since 1986 ive watched them all very closely.

The top 8 was made up of an entire generation of boring football teams that are totally out of ideas on how to attack, manly being the exception today.

Titanic

First Grade
Fair game until it was not recoverable for the News Ltd team... then pathetic blow-out. Manly can't field the same team against Leeds so put your wallet away.

*Paul*

Juniors
Nothing will come close to 1993, like ever.

It's a case of:
"Haha, Manly will lose..." "No they didn't",
"Well, the ref won them the game" "Fraid not"
"OK, it was boring then, there's got to something to cling on too, even 1978 is getting old hat"