What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst foods ever!

Punkess

Juniors
What is the worst food or type of food you've ever tried?

Was it because of smell, looks, taste or all of the above?

Are there any foods you used to like but can't stand anymore?

I used to like subway once, but I ate it everyday while I was working because it was one of the only places near work. I hate it now! I bought a 6" the other day and tried to eat it but I just couldn't get through it 'cause I'm so off subway! I don't like the taste, smell, texture or even the way it looks.

Dani

Immortal
I can't eat much Italian food, or anything really garlicy.
Cos i get BAD migraines, and it makes them so much worse.

Nikki

Coach
I got severe food poisoning from those chicken shish kebab things you get from the take away shops.. Have never touched one since.

And dont eat prawns in Dubbo!!!

Punkess

Juniors
I usually get sick after eating kebabs or indian food :S

Don't really like seafood, so I don't have too many problems there, but Dubbo is a fair way from the prawn farms I'd imagine!

tomato - no idea why
mushroom - i feel like vommitting when i eat them, not being stupid but i really do feel like chucking, no idea why
sushi - disgusting, couldnt finish it
CURRY - the worst looking/smelling/tasting food ive ever had
frankfurts/hotdogs - had some when i was young and spewed up all over hurstville station and havent eaten anysince

not a food, but i never drink straight milk - one time wen i was like 4 i had some and chcked up very bad and never had it straight since, not even with cereal or nothing

Punkess

Juniors
I don't like mushrooms either. It reminds me of eating a slug - not that I've eaten a slug but I'd imagine eating a slug would be like eating mushrooms.

And I don't like sushi either - it's just not that nice

Nikki said:
The smell of licorice makes me gag.. Cant stand anything with aniseed

f**k licorice i have to work with sh*t and make it, but im used to it by now....

devon is the food of the devil, makes me feel like spewing aswell

Nikki

Coach
I love Devon.. Specially with tomato sauce..

Lemons! I cant stand Lemons! And if I have fish and chips and the lemon has touched any part of it, that part has to be thrown out.

Punkess

Juniors
I love lemons!!

I used to hate Sprite for a little while - I still like schweppes lemonade more.

wittyfan

Referee
mouses.jpg

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
brains, tongues, hearts, livers, kidneys in fact any internals!......I mean if there was nothing else you'd eat it but!.........:arrow: :sick: :-#