What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst foods ever!

Dani

Immortal
Nikki said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I only like the chicken ones.. Especially on buttered rolls

I love the chicken ones too.
But when i was about 3 or 4 i ate twisties and vomited, since then i have never eaten them again.

Nikki

Coach
General Knight said:
Can't stand the taste of carrots or celery but for some reason I love eating brocolli.

I hate any vegetable that has been cooked (except potato's). Just the whole mushy sensation in my mouth... EEEUUWW!!

General Knight

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
KFC mash & gravy! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! ;-)
My sister use to work at KFC and boy did she bring home the chicken. I must've put on atleast a couple kilos during that time.

Punkess

Juniors
I had it on the plane going to Canada - weird! I normally hate plane food but it was pretty nice - but I haven't had it since - it would probably ruin my experience!

Cloud9

I use to think curry was ok once, until moved in with a curry guy. He still cooks the most offensive foul smelly dishes i have ever come across. A combination of rotten socks and garlic.

Punkess

Juniors
I live half the time in a unit block and there's someone in there who cooks curry and I'm so glad I don't live on that side of the building - you can smell it up about 4 floors - it's yuck! I take the stairs to avoid it.

Latest posts