What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst foods ever!

Nikki

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
brains, tongues, hearts, livers, kidneys in fact any internals!......I mean if there was nothing else you'd eat it but!.........:arrow: :sick: :-#

And TRIPE!!! (is that what its called?) and Lambs Fry!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Nikki said:
And TRIPE!!! (is that what its called?) and Lambs Fry!!

Tripe!...vomits!...I remember it as a kid being boiled in water on the stove and it stinking the whole house out!......eewwwwwwwwwwwww :sick: :sick: :sick:

Nikki

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
Tripe!...vomits!...I remember it as a kid being boiled in water on the stove and it stinking the whole house out!......eewwwwwwwwwwwww :sick: :sick: :sick:

At work our microwave is right outside my office, and at least once a week this guy cooks it up... HORRID!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Seafood, with the exception of fish. I can't stand any molluscs, shellfish, crustaceans. Also I hate pork, the smell and the taste make me feel sick...

Punkess

Juniors
Ohhh lambs fry is the worst smell in the world when it's being cooked. I won't let anyone else in my house eat it while I'm around.

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh yeah....all this talk of lambs fry....yuck! Can't stand any offal at all...

Nikki

Coach
KrypnotiK said:
i have to put up with atleast 4 people eating curry around me at work...horrific smells

Outta 30 ppl about 20 are Indian and all their wifes cook for em..

Knightmare

Coach
-Bananas. Funny thing is apparently I ate heaps of them when I was a baby.
-Spearmint flavoured stuff. The evil cousin of normal mint.
-Sardines. Your breath smells like Hell afterwards too.

Nikki

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
reminds me...anchovies on pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow: :sick:

I like anchovies on Pizza and in Ceasar Salad.. But I knew someone that would just take them outta the jars and place the whole thing in their mouth.. YUK!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
people, beef tartare is raw finely minced meat thats seasoned so in effect your eating raw mince!...yuk!...imagine kissing someone after they had eaten that? :sick: :crazy:

vega1.jpg

Latest posts