What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair enough. I was the only footy fan in any of the classes I took--besides a couple of the tutors.

In Sem 2 2010 I met:
Three roosters fans
Five wests fans (surprising)
A dragons fan
A raiders fan
A knights fan

I think throughout my entire uni time I've only never met a Rabbitohs supporter :lol: Not surprising, although I am friends with several and it's always good banter when the Easts vs Souths games come up.

What is it with uni students bragging about degrees?

Well I wouldn't call it bragging when Antilag called me an idiot and compared me to perennial dunce Gaba

ANTiLAG

First Grade
You never know. I know nothing about you, you could be in my degree for all I know.
I'm not. Never been to UNSW.

But of course you are not in a degree and you are likely a 40 year old man with used tissues surrounding his monitor
The last time I revealed my credentials I suffered backlash for being an intellectual elitist. Yes, my credentials are that good.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Well I wouldn't call it bragging when Antilag called me an idiot and compared me to perennial dunce Gaba

But why bring it up? You claim to be smart, but even I know that you don't brag about degrees in a forum, let alone LU. That's just dumb. Maybe you've got 5 degrees. But really, who cares? Degrees don't mean much. It's what you actually produce that means something.

I like how with this account you deny it but I do miss the pm's you spammed me with last time they were funny.

Madunit owning the shit out of you for paying prostitutes was hilarious no wonder you don't want past identities revealed :lol:

so thats your thing? you make false claims about people on internet forums?

good life brah :lol:

Herzog

Juniors
In Sem 2 2010 I met:
Three roosters fans
Five wests fans (surprising)
A dragons fan
A raiders fan
A knights fan

I think throughout my entire uni time I've only never met a Rabbitohs supporter :lol: Not surprising, although I am friends with several and it's always good banter when the Easts vs Souths games come up.

You know of one now :p

Clintos

Live Update Team
Can't believe people are using degrees as a measure of intelligence. Anyone can get a degree nowadays.

I have 2 - and I'm an idiot!

On topic - Barba was dreadful tonight. I'd still rate him above Wesser, Hohaia and McKinnon though.

mozza91

Coach
Shannon McDonnell easily, horrible positional play, falls over every time he touches the ball yet still rates himself as the best Fullback at the club.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Can't believe people are using degrees as a measure of intelligence. Anyone can get a degree nowadays.

I have 2 - and I'm an idiot!

On topic - Barba was dreadful tonight. I'd still rate him above Wesser, Hohaia and McKinnon though.
Haha or a high UAI. Neither give an indication of how smart a person is.

Once you grow up BHP, you will realise some of the smartest and most successful people in the world choose not to go to university and they do not need too.

Hell there's a tonne of damn bright people who did not even finish school.

Knowledge is nothing if you cannot apply it in a practical sense.

Latest posts