What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
hohaia by a huge margin.

doesn't catch, can't be arsed running back, zero support play, shocking positional play. i can go on if you'd like.

ellskimore

Juniors
Barba had a bad game last night but is a very good player and one of the better attacking players in the league. Very harsh thread.

precisely why you'd give up your left testicle to get into my pants.

TBH I would rather have been born male, I would be stronger, faster and pretty sure I'd make an awesome male. I'd bang your girlfriend you'd try to kick my arse which would give me an excuse to make you eat concrete.

stop acting hard bitch, you aint fooling anyone :lol:

Not even talking to him/her :lol:

it

hohaia by a huge margin.

doesn't catch, can't be arsed running back, zero support play, shocking positional play. i can go on if you'd like.

he is bad and made some diabolical errors, but not on the same page as barba

Barba had a bad game last night but is a very good player and one of the better attacking players in the league. Very harsh thread.

I don't think anyone doubts his attacking capabilities, but in defence he is horrible. Find me one dogs fan who disagrees (not timmah lol).

You ain't hard either, you're just a dickhead on the wrong side of 30 whose primary goal in life is to troll people on the internet.

The difference is I don't claim to be hard, like you :lol:

TBH I would rather have been born male, I would be stronger, faster and pretty sure I'd make an awesome male. I'd bang your girlfriend you'd try to kick my arse which would give me an excuse to make you eat concrete.

So tough, combined with your manly physique I bet you scare all the kids in kindy

Cliffhanger

Coach
The difference is I don't claim to be hard, like you :lol:

So tough, combined with your manly physique I bet you scare all the kids in kindy
As if you don't claim to be hard. You couldn't read a post about someone doing shrooms without giving them advice like you're some type of pro.

Also you do not know shit about my physique, but the fact you feel the need to try and make me feel insecure about my body is a manifestation of what a tool you are.

Latest posts