What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cliffhanger

Coach
I like my females to look like females, not men trapped in a womens body
precisely why you'd give up your left testicle to get into my pants.

TBH I would rather have been born male, I would be stronger, faster and pretty sure I'd make an awesome male. I'd bang your girlfriend you'd try to kick my arse which would give me an excuse to make you eat concrete.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Cliffy doesn't have a boyfriend

........too busy rock climbing and running out her sexual tensions.
Your fascination with my lifestyle is really unsettling. Climbing is where I get my thrills, it might not be your thing but it is mine. Some people like to party and bum around at the pub I like to rock climb. Working out and running help me build my strength and fitness so I can become better at climbing. My life revolves around what I value the most which is health and fitness. It keeps me happy and sane.

It is a matter of preference, whatever about that is so hard for you to understand is beyond me.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I never said I wanted to be a boy greatestmythPearce I said I would rather have been born one. I would never change my gender, pretty happy with being a woman to be honest.

bottle

Coach
Deadset, BesthalfwitPUS is outstripping Lookatmeman for idiocy value at a rate of knots. Is making that Braindrain imbecile look like a genius. This is the best entertainment not on TV.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Your fascination with my lifestyle is really unsettling. Climbing is where I get my thrills, it might not be your thing but it is mine. Some people like to party and bum around at the pub I like to rock climb. Working out and running help me build my strength and fitness so I can become better at climbing. My life revolves around what I value the most which is health and fitness. It keeps me happy and sane.

It is a matter of preference, whatever about that is so hard for you to understand is beyond me.

Soooo........in other words

I was right.

Ouch !!! :lol:

Latest posts