What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst game of football ever

deluded pom?

Coach
Don't forget it rained in Melbourne in 1992 when we wiped the floor with them 33-10. It must be like playing against Gremlins.Don't let them get wet whatever you do.:lol: :lol: :lol:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Here we go, every time we see Great Britian or New Zealand lose its always a terrible game to these idiots. I think International rugby league is almost at origin level. You see alot of mistakes in origin because of the hits and thats what happen last night.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hannibal Machin said:
Never been on here before, and I honestly didn't believe people when they told me that it was inhabitied by the most ignorant bunch of d!ckheads the world has ever seen.

Guess what? I believe them now.

You bunch of sore losing, arrogant tossbags.

Suck my sack.

:D
...and based the one thread started by some dummy who hardly ever posts here. Never mind, you just need a little education.

I guess its something to talk about when you're shovelling ice this Xmas. lol

Good luck and enjoy your stay.

Red Bear

Referee
Great game i thought, despite being an Australian. Love the atmosphere that GB fans create.

Mason is a dick

Willow

Assistant Moderator
GoTheBears said:
Great game i thought, despite being an Australian. Love the atmosphere that GB fans create.

Mason is a dick
I thought the match had some great moments. GB deserving winners.

It goes without saying that the closer the big three get on the football field, the better it will be for the international game. So from that standpoint, its a very good result.

And great to see Sean Long prove his worth on Australian turf.

Mal Meninga

Bench
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
HA, HA, MORE bullsh*t EXCUSES! DID YOU SEE THE FACES OF THE AUSSIE PLAYERS NEAR THE END...UNINTERESTED?????? THEY WERE TOTALLY GUTTED. PATHETIC AND VERY ENTERTAINING A USUAL :lol:
Excuses? Why would I be providing excuses for a team I don't even support?

Red Bear

Referee
Willow said:

It goes without saying that the closer the big three get on the football field, the better it will be for the international game. So from that standpoint, its a very good result.

Internation league should be the pinacle, and the tri nations has really starte to create this.

I was sh*tting myself about this years, cos Australia are near unbeatable on their own turf, and GB usually get thumped over here, but last night was great game

eels_fan_01

Bench
GoTheBears said:

Mason is a dick

So you went to the game?

Did you wear a bears jersey and a kangeroos scarf?

carlnz

Bench
Dragon Fanatic said:
Get your heads out of your arses, call a spade a spade, look at the game without your "international league rules" bias, and look at the facts.

16 Penalties
49 Mistackles between them
23 errors

Dogsh*t game. I want international league to flourish as much as anyone, but the game was a disgrace.

SOO Game 3
8 Penalties
80 Mistackles between them
25 errors

SOO Game 2
5 Penalties
33 errors

SOO Game1
7 Penalties
68 Mistackles between them
26 errors

:)

carlnz

Bench
St.John said:
Conclusive bitchslap from Carl.

I admire his work.

Thanks mate :)

You australians always say International footy is no where near SOO, well these are just some stats that prove last nights game was as good as any game this season.

St.John

Juniors
carlnz said:
Thanks mate :)

You australians always say International footy is no where near SOO, well these are just some stats that prove last nights game was as good as any game this season.

I'm a pom, mate.

Saint = proper Saints, the St.Helens kind.

None of this plastic, cheap and nasty St. George nonsense.

They have a decent looking kit, though. ;-)

taipan

Referee
Enjoyed the test immensely.Mason is one dim short of a sim.
The crazy part, a mate of mine who used to hate his guts,now reckons he is terrific.:crazy:

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
carlnz said:
SOO Game 3
8 Penalties
25 errors

SOO Game 2
5 Penalties
33 errors

SOO Game1
7 Penalties
68 Mistackles between them
26 errors

:)

It felt like I was watching rugby union last night 16 penalties, fmd. What a sh*t game.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Willow said:

You just embarassed yourself there buddy, and proved my point about looking at the game through your "better for the international game" glasses.

I hardly ever post here anymore, but you know I was here when I was a kid and this forum was just starting up. So i'm as entitled to my opinion as anyone else, and it still remains that it was a sh*t quality game of rugby league.

carlnz

Bench
Dragon Fanatic said:
It felt like I was watching rugby union last night 16 penalties, fmd. What a sh*t game.

I might change the thread title to worst post ever because if that’s all you can come back on that’s pretty pathetic! Stats don’t lie...........YOUR A JOKE:lol:

Red Bear

Referee
eels_fan_01 said:
So you went to the game?

Did you wear a bears jersey and a kangeroos scarf?
Wasnt at the game, i was going on the sound i heard on the TV, the roar when Rayner scored.

Morley showed why he is such a good player today. Near the end with GB defending on their line he smashed darren lockyer in a legit tackle, upsetting the Kangaroos attack.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragon Fanatic said:
You just embarassed yourself there buddy
Haha. I post that you embarrassed yourself, and the best reply you've got is to repeat it back.
I'm not the one posting 'worst game ever' silliness.
Dragon Fanatic said:
and proved my point about looking at the game through your "better for the international game" glasses.
Any competition is stronger when its closely contested. Is that a difficult concept for you?
Dragon Fanatic said:
I hardly ever post here anymore
Thanks for that.
Dragon Fanatic said:
but you know I was here when I was a kid and this forum was just starting up.
You're still a kid.
I'm expecting a tantrum at any moment.
Dragon Fanatic said:
So i'm as entitled to my opinion as anyone else, and it still remains that it was a sh*t quality game of rugby league.
As I said, being entitled to your opinion is your only saviour.

Bottom line is that you posted rubbish, and your stats have been thrown back at you with interest attached.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Carlnz ripped me hard with stats i'll concede.

You implied that because the Lions won it was good for the game, not because it was closely contested. The quality was poor please concede that because that my friends is fact.