What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Parra team ever?

Kornstar

Coach
rubbish, it will take a massive clean out at the playing and coaching staff and it's not a short term sollution..

The plan may be in motion but the execution has been poor so far from someone who seems completely out of his depth.......

People are happy to wait if they can see progress, but I would like anyone to show me progress? A decent coach would at least get passion and commitment, he gets neither out of the players.......

hindy111

Post Whore
Was Ron hilditch worse?
I dont mind if we try but realy we seem to lack effort.And with Hayne-Tonga-Sandow-Mannah-Moi Moi its not a bad team is it??

Parra Pride

Referee
Let's be serious here, we could have any coach under the sun, and yet if we didn't win a premiership with them in their first season their would be people calling for his head.

#That'sHowWeWorkTheseDays

Stagger eel

Staff member
Was Ron hilditch worse?
I dont mind if we try but realy we seem to lack effort.And with Hayne-Tonga-Sandow-Mannah-Moi Moi its not a bad team is it??

Hilditch was bad...real bad, the current bloke could rival him I suppose.

Chipmunk

Coach
Let's be serious here, we could have any coach under the sun, and yet if we didn't win a premiership with them in their first season their would be people calling for his head.

#That'sHowWeWorkTheseDays

After last years performance I wouldve been happy with finishing between 6th and 8th. We certainly have the players good enough to finish around there. I think most people would be happy with finishing around that area as being a successful second season after last year.

lingard

Coach
before the game they showed the dressing room and sk was sitting by himself looking at somethung. on the other hand hasler was talking to his players.

I listened to the game on the radio. After half-time, the sideline eye (Shannon somebody - she`s really good) said that Kearney told the players at half-time to 'try to work out what it was that worked for them in the first half and do that again'. He then left the dressing room with about five minutes to go before the second half. Now, he may have said other things as well; but that`s all that was reported. I also watched the post game interview on T.V. Kearney just kept mentioning Mitch Algood`s mistake and was making out that it was the big turning point in the game. His only other contribution was that the team needs to 'toughen up' and battle through the hard periods of a game. When asked how he could get the team to do that, he simply replied: "Good question".

Last edited:

jk13

First Grade
There is 2 options. We either don't have the talent or the coaching is crap. Does sk do the inspiration talk and Arthur the tactics? 2014 might b a good year if we retain and evolve the best juniors coming thru.