What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Rugby League player?

Jason Butterfingers Bulgarelli
Royston Lightning
Brett Finch
I dont know who the hell Albert Fulavai is, didnt see Wolfgramm play either, how shite are they people?

Moffo

Referee
you guys might hate finch but there is no way he is the worst player of all time

That honour goes to Chris Walker and Hodges :lol:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
boogs gets this award hands down.... the guy trys to bomb everything...

finch isnt the worst...seriosuly all this hate towards him is going overboard....

Albert Fulivai was pretty bad...

Eion Crossan was worse IMO...

Garrick Morgan was one of the worst things the Crushers did in their short life..sign him at $200k a year, so he could show how crap he was and play a lot of reserve grade...best part was he went back to Union the next year and was among first picked for Australia...yay for depth.

And Dave Barnhill was definitely in Canberra squad that Penrith beat in 91, he may have been around in 90, but didn't get on field from memory

Meth

Staff member
Bulgarelli hands down

To the idiot that mentioned Olsen Fillipaina...ask Wally Lewis if he was half bad

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Chook said:
Nathan Wood

Chook.
I thought he was a pretty useful bench player when we had him at the Warriors. Nothing great but I've certainly seen worse (Bulgerelli, Wolfgramm, Greg Smith, Eion Crosson, Scott Pethybridge, Garrick Morgan...)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The 1990 Souths Team
The 1999 Wests Team (except for Skandalis, Hodgson and Mescia)
Ahmad Bajouri
Hassan Saleh
John Plath
Jason Hoogerwerf
Darren Maroon
Steve Mavin
Gavin Catanach
Willie Morganson

Latest posts