What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst starting hooker in any club?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Matt Keating before he was dumped to the bench has been woeful this season, but Tongue is a lock playing out of posistion bit hard to blame him.

typicalfan

Coach
has to be Jeff Robson

He has to be the most luckiest NSW cup player to play the game.

The bloke is a toiler and trys hard but sadly like the majority of the population he lacks the talent required to be an NRL player
Jeff Robson was ok on Sunday and an improvement on Matt Keating so far this year since moving to hooker.

forward pass

Coach
The bloke is a toiler and trys hard but sadly like the majority of the population he lacks the talent required to be an NRL player

Would that be the same majority of the population that dreams of playing in an NRL Grand Final but never have and never will ...........

Green Machine

First Grade
Tongue had a terrible game on Saturday night. I thought he went OK on Monday night against Parra. We’ve had some average ones. Simon Woodford was a good runner from dummy half, but he had a sh*t pass (I think it was left to right). In the last year Finch had at the Raiders, it was comedy of errors. Woodford had trouble passing and Finch the choker had trouble catching. Most of the kicks were on the 4th tackle to beat the last tackle charge downs. Though Finch did go on to develop a good high 5 when he joined the Roosters. The Roosters do love a good high 5,

Tongue had a terrible game on Saturday night. I thought he went OK on Monday night against Parra. We’ve had some average ones. Simon Woodford was a good runner from dummy half, but he had a sh*t pass (I think it was left to right). In the last year Finch had at the Raiders, it was comedy of errors. Woodford had trouble passing and Finch the choker had trouble catching. Most of the kicks were on the 4th tackle to beat the last tackle charge downs. Though Finch did go on to develop a good high 5 when he joined the Roosters. The Roosters do love a good high 5,

Our kicking game during the Finch era was legendary....... I have never, ever seen anything worse

redvscotty

First Grade
I think someone else did mention that it was good to see him looking dejected and sh*tted off at his game. Most shurg it off shortly after the final bell and go and arseslap and carry on with the opposition.

Shows that he is committed to winning, and you can't ask for much more than that.

Passion for the club and for himself.

Too bad he is Storm scum.

Last edited:

Latest posts