What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would Anyone Care If The Bulldogs Were Kicked Out?

Would You Care?

• Yes

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.1%

• Total voters

dclayw

Juniors
Based on today's performance aganist Parra I think Souths should be kicked out, once and for all...... dismal performance.

Loudstrat

Coach
Where is bobmar? He is all over "punt NSW clubs" threads like a Roosters CEO on an off contract international!

Strangely silent!

MatthewA

Juniors
As much as we all know this bloke is here for trouble/to much around, I'll give a serious answer.

Canterbury, whether you like them or not, are one of the games proudest clubs. They've been around since 1935 and have won 7 premierships.

They have a very proud tradition and have produced many an international player. Currently, they are one of the games best placed clubs financially. They have recently (in the last year) signed up millions of dollars worth of sponsorship and their charity work would be hard to rival (not to put down other clubs tremendous work).

They have some of the most passionate and dedicated fans in the league and one of the highest average crowds. They also have a huge membership base and have increased over 40% in memberships this year alone from last season with over 12,000 members. They have a great record of merchandise sales also.

The small amount of fan trouble that has occurred in the past is not to be generalised. Each club has trouble makers and it just so happens that unfortunately people like to take these 2% of people and brand the other 98% with the same ink. As for player trouble, we've hardly had much of it compared to some other clubs and I can't even remember the last serious incident. *Touchwood* they're currently one of the best behaved player wise.

Their work in the community, with their players and the fans is something they can be very proud of. It's no wonder they're called the family club and for good reason.

And last but not least, I believe their current CEO Todd Greenberg is the future leader of the NRL. They have arguably the best management in the game from endorsements, to player recruitment and retention to doing wonderful things for the game such as bringing Camp Quality on board for free or dedicated entire games to retiring legends like Hazem El Masri and Steve Price they're doing everything right for the game. He's also revolutionised memberships by signing a membership sponsor - something no other club in the NRL has ever done.

They're a brilliant club from top to bottom.

Last edited:

Martli

Coach
This:

245px-Arthur_Wellesley%2C_1st_Duke_of_Wellington_by_Robert_Home.jpg

After this:

russian_winter_1.jpg

+

russian_empire.png

Now head on over to Elba

***MH***

Bench
As much as we all know this bloke is here for trouble/to much around, I'll give a serious answer.

Canterbury, whether you like them or not, are one of the games proudest clubs. They've been around since 1935 and have won 7 premierships.

They have a very proud tradition and have produced many an international player. Currently, they are one of the games best placed clubs financially. They have recently (in the last year) signed up millions of dollars worth of sponsorship and their charity work would be hard to rival (not to put down other clubs tremendous work).

They have some of the most passionate and dedicated fans in the league and one of the highest average crowds. They also have a huge membership base and have increased over 40% in memberships this year alone from last season with over 12,000 members. They have a great record of merchandise sales also.

The small amount of fan trouble that has occurred in the past is not to be generalised. Each club has trouble makers and it just so happens that unfortunately people like to take these 2% of people and brand the other 98% with the same ink. As for player trouble, we've hardly had much of it compared to some other clubs and I can't even remember the last serious incident. *Touchwood* they're currently one of the best behaved player wise.

Their work in the community, with their players and the fans is something they can be very proud of. It's no wonder they're called the family club and for good reason.

And last but not least, I believe their current CEO Todd Greenberg is the future leader of the NRL. They have arguably the best management in the game from endorsements, to player recruitment and retention to doing wonderful things for the game such as bringing Camp Quality on board for free or dedicated entire games to retiring legends like Hazem El Masri and Steve Price they're doing everything right for the game. He's also revolutionised memberships by signing a membership sponsor - something no other club in the NRL has ever done.

They're a brilliant club from top to bottom.
8 premierships MattA

Napoleon dynamite has some good ideas, send the Dogs to France and call them the French Bulldogs. Might get SBW to play with them while they all transfer over there.

bobmar28

Bench
Bobmar has been volunteering Canterbury's head for ages.

Time to get on the bandwagon Doggies - if the ARL is about to vote itself out of existance............

Either that, or Napoleon is a french twat named after a mis-spelled cake.

Yes, by way of a merger. I have stated that I would be ok with a merger if it happened and it was needed to reduce the number of Sydney teams.

Last edited:

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
Can't say i'd care two hoots but at least the dogs have some integrity and history ABOUT THEM. The broncos on the other hand are just a media machine club they had to manufacture a premiership in 1997 and the storm would fall on their fat asses if news limited wasn't propping them up. See folks melb will never go bad cause they have a never ending supply of money to buy any player they want. It wouldent matter if they had 1 person at their games cause they don't need the money from revenue to buy players. News limited just gives it to them. The sooner this independant commission thing comes in the better.

Dragonstyle

Juniors
if the dogs club was kicked out? yes, they are part of the NRL as much as any other Sydney team. If the dogs fans that have mullets and cause trouble? no. Use them as fodder in Iraq to test seek out mines.

lockyrulz

Juniors
That wanker from the biggest loser who screams 'this is for you Hazam' everytime he manages a sit up without dying would miss them.

Latest posts