What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would Anyone Care If The Bulldogs Were Kicked Out?

Would You Care?

• Yes

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.1%

• Total voters

nqcowboy87

Bench
you join the forums and immediatley start sh## stirring, then the people who have been on these forums call you on this and then you continue to sh## stir:roll:

you join the forums and immediatley start sh## stirring, then the people who have been on these forums call you on this and then you continue to sh## stir:roll:

Im not stirring anyone up..
My replys have been on topic
noone seems to be arguing the facts
they are avoiding it - which means my arguments are valid

Ridders

Coach
Hey Napoleon don't get too disheartened. The posters in this thread are just intimidated by your promising potential. You have LU greatness written all over you.

Cammo

Bench
Quick, someone call David Gallop. How could he not listen to Napoleans resounding evidence and keep the dogs in the NRL

Eels Dude

Coach
Another long time poster creating a false persona just to draw attention to themself and thinks it's amusing...

Note to parents: when you send your kid to his room, take his internet connection away too. It would reduce these kind of threads. Thanks.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not being a mod in this section, I'm quite hamstrung...

Latest posts