What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you be interested...........

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If they had a curtain raiser before the GF for 3rd and 4th place playoff?

Losing in week 3 is hard for the fans. At least they have a chance to end on a good note. Actually could end in a worse note with 2 straight losses but worth the gamble.

At least you get to see the boys run out again and they can experience some of the GF atmosphere and prepare them for next season.

In the World Cup soccer they play for 3rd and 4th and it is usually a good game as there is no pressure on both teams and they just go out there and provide a good spectacle for the fans.

Watching the Dragosn v Dogs on Sunday would have attracted more fans to the game and Sydney should be able to at least have 1 team playing in the last Sunday of each year.

What do you reckon? Would you be interested?

borat

Bench
Nope. No point our boys getting injured for a meaningless game and I imaginbe the players feel the same way.

The Preacher

First Grade
No way Slippers. Except for Rep footy, end of season is end of season.

Are you having withdrawals already ?? :D

Godz Illa

Coach
To quote Ricky Bobby: if you ain't first, you're last.

9154748_200X150.jpg

Slippery Morris

First Grade
In terms of injuries they have the off season to get over them and I would rather see the Dragons players playing for the Dragons than Australia.

Wouldn't you feel better ending the season with a win than a loss. Imagine the Dragons played the Dogs and flogged them this weekend. Yopu would be on some high for a few weeks rather than a low for 3 or so months.

Cause I was overseas for 7 weeks, yes the 7 weeks the dragons won in a row (should of stayed there as the day I came back they lost to the dogs) I am feeling a bit ripped off and have withdrawal symptoms Preach.

If I can go overseas for 30 weeks the Dragons will win the comp.

borat

Bench
Slippery Morris said:
In terms of injuries they have the off season to get over them and I would rather see the Dragons players playing for the Dragons than Australia.

Wouldn't you feel better ending the season with a win than a loss. Imagine the Dragons played the Dogs and flogged them this weekend. Yopu would be on some high for a few weeks rather than a low for 3 or so months.

Cause I was overseas for 7 weeks, yes the 7 weeks the dragons won in a row (should of stayed there as the day I came back they lost to the dogs) I am feeling a bit ripped off and have withdrawal symptoms Preach.

If I can go overseas for 30 weeks the Dragons will win the comp.

Matt Head could bust his knee again and be out for another 12 months in a pointless game. Not good

The Preacher

First Grade
I be willing to "hit the kick" for you to spend the whole of next season OS if that was the case Slippers, but the Mrs. would cut my plumbing off.:shock:
Not they she has much use of it anyway !! :(

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It might help Justin Poore get rid of one week of suspension. ;-)

But nope... its done and dusted now. The crickets on soon Slippery. And the Charity Shield is only 5 months away. :D

The Preacher

First Grade
Willow said:
It might help Justin Poore get rid of one week of suspension. ;-)

But nope... its done and dusted now. The crickets on soon Slippery. And the Charity Shield is only 5 months away. :D

When we again see the amazing talents of ;

Regal Reece - King of the Wing

Only this time it will be in red and green, you bastards !!!:x

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The Preacher said:
When we again see the amazing talents of ;

Regal Reece - King of the Wing

Only this time it will be in red and green, you bastards !!!:x

That will be sad watching Reece in the red and green. Reece and Merrit if both on the wing will be the smallest wing combination in the NRL. Up against Wes and Morris....It will be a try-athon for both sides.

Nugby

Juniors
No point, and the guys should be allowed to let off steam this week rather than play in some meaningless fixture. Plus the risk of injury.