What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Greg Bird at your club now found not guilty of glassing girlfriend?

Would you like Greg Bird at your club?

• Yes

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 100 58.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

jyoung2

Juniors
My personal opinion is that I wouldn't want him at my club for one very good reason alone.

The fact is he conspired to dump the blame on someone else to take the rap without even a second thought.:shock:

To me, to do that to a friend is very un-Australian and he has no ethical standards at all.

That in itself deserves at least 2 years on the sidelines.

Just my opinion.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Shire Panther

Juniors
No chance.
Ive never seen what the big fuss about Bird was? all i can ever remember him doing was kneeing a souths player in the head about 6yrs ago and getting suspended for ages as a result of his dog shot oh and him always looking grubby with his stupid little bum fluff moustache.

No, I don't think any club needs a grub like him. Having lived in the Shire, you continually heard stories about the guy. Didn't surprise me when the story first broke, and won't surprise me if something similar happened again.

Alex28

Coach
Of course I'd want him at the Knights, and anyone voting no are kidding themselves. He's a quality player in a market very thin on the ground of quality players.

Flapper

First Grade
I wouldn't want him at the Tigers. I don't care about his off field incidents, I think he's a dirty player on the field and I just plain don't like the guy.

Vossy

Bench
yes because he is the most talented footy player we have had in a long while and ill be pissed to see him at another NRL club

i jizzed alittle over the possibility of a backrow of

Gallen
Tupou
Bird

then bird got into a certain sh!tfight and cost us a shot at a premiership

doesnt help that his manager is a merkin

I didn't realize premierships were won on moral high grounds.

then why havent we won the feckin thing yet :fist:

God-King Dean

Immortal
0,,5963542,00.jpg

:sarcasm:

Loudstrat

Coach
I notice the Blues lost a bit when he left them. I'd have him in a flash, but with Mortimer and Mateo, he'd have to be a back rower - not his best spot.

Coastbloke

Bench
No thanks..

Not because he was falsely accused of domestic violence - many men are by judicial and Govt sanction..

Because as someone said, he tried to drop a mate in it and he's a liability on field..

Jubileeboy

First Grade
No..not for me..

Average player that does not appear to have much going for him in the way of social skills.

I just wish he would go back to the Scum. We'd all be happy..lol

Their supporters want him.....and deserve him.

Inferno

Coach
lol, average player, must have missed him winning MOM for both the Blues (twice) and Australia.

Not for a few years, maybe if he plays with another club for 3 years then signs with us. For his first few years he will give a negative vibe, but if he behaves himself for those few years, the heat will die down. I wouldn't mind him after that. Much like Carney, if he behaves himself for 3-4 years with the Roosters, all the heat around him will die down.