What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you watch a Cowboys game on Friday night footy ????

Would you watch the cowboys play on a friday night??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MEE

Juniors
a lot of people here are big league supporters and will watch anything league related. its not us you should be asking but the average joe who goes to a couple of games a season.

NPK

Bench
Of course.

Channel 9 loves televising local derbies, but they would never show Broncos vs. Cowboys on a Friday night.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Whoever voted no must hate the Cowboys. They deserve a game on Channel 9 and i definately wouldn't complain if they were playing, i'd watch.

pcpp

Juniors
Of course. I'd watch with any team, especially a QLD team. I've never seen them play on TV before...

innsaneink

Referee
I watch just about every game every week already.....and if I didnt have Foxtel I'd watch Nth Qld , or any other team they decided to put on FTA.

Anonymous

Juniors
Give them a Sunday arvo match. It would be so good to see the Dogs take on Cowboys on channal 9, beats watching Manly and Souths.

Red Bear

Referee
I like watching South Sydney play. I'm all for Cowboys being on TV but i dont know if i would watch it, simply cos there is only one tv in my house and on a friday my mum n dad would probly get in n watch movie so.

ngunity

Juniors
I'd watch just about any high quality league match on Friday night. don't care who it is even Souths vs Warriors, or an English Premier League game if I knew a few Australian faces.....

If I had Fox I'd be carving up Super Saturday too ( and my girlfriend would be @#^ing pissed off :) )

and I NEVER miss Sunday arvo footy~ it's my weekend wind down

Cowboys are exciting to watch with the likes of Bowen the speedster

Im going to be honest...

The Cowboys just dont get my juices going. I cant get excited by any game they play. They play pretty good matches against the Panthers....bgut aside from that, Ive seen so many pathetic performances by the Cowboys....I just cant get excited about their games.

If they satrted playing better football I'd love to see that. They are kind of like the Warriors I guess.....when the warriors are playing well they are probably my second favorite team. But when they are playing terrible, dumb football, they frustrate me to the point where I just can not ejnoy their games. Nth QLD is the same.

The Cowboys are playing better football, but I'd like to see them improve a bit more before I'd be excited about watching them play.

As for them being on Nine.....there are 15 teams in the NRL and they are all as important as one another. For the Cowboys to go ten years and not be on free to air TV is a disgrace that is laying at the feet of not only Nine....but the NRL.

***MH***

Bench
i'd watch it, but it wouldn't be a priority (friday nites = root nite!).... when cowboys hot blockbuster status it's a sure bet though. give them time and they'll be a force to be rekoned with!

pepstar87 said:
Whoever voted no must hate the Cowboys. They deserve a game on Channel 9 and i definately wouldn't complain if they were playing, i'd watch.

i voted no due to the fact i don't get Friday Football coverage till Saturday morning.

Bloody Channel 9 melbourne

I'd watch but I understand why they don't get a Friday night match too.

Be realistic guys, the big TV markets are Sydney, then Brisbane, then NSW country, then QLD country. They're not going to put a Cowboys match on because it won't rate as high as a match with Sydney teams. It's a question of population.

I watch every game every week and they aren't the worst team to watch.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I'd watch but I understand why they don't get a Friday night match too.

Be realistic guys, the big TV markets are Sydney, then Brisbane, then NSW country, then QLD country. They're not going to put a Cowboys match on because it won't rate as high as a match with Sydney teams. It's a question of population.

I watch every game every week and they aren't the worst team to watch.

How much worse would you say the ratings would be if the Cowboys were in a Friday night game?

Latest posts