What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow....

supermario

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
What a idiot. hahaha the only reason his come into OUR forum, is cause he knew we had a better soundin army than his "pen" :lol: He heard us, we never heard him. :clap: Good stuff Raiders boys, be proud!! 8)

like i said, i heard you copy us and thats it.

Thats it raiders boys, be proud, be proud of copying the chookpen which you say is sooo crap and quiet !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
supermario said:
Raider_69 said:
We got it from the england fans. Never said we didn't

Unlike you guys, we won't sing it after someone else has.

:lol: :lol:
you idiot

How so ?

english fans will be pleased to know that they arnt "someone else"

face it, you have no leg to stand on, facts are we didnt copy it from you hacks, hell how could we copy something we couldnt hear?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Like i said, we were never quiet, so we never copied you being quiet. Roosters forum quiet tonight too, is that why you are paying us a visit? :roll: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
supermario your ego and pumped up opinion of your 'pen' astounds me. All I saw yesterday, besides the Raiders fans around me, were teenage girls, ranging from probably 13-16, wearing nice new Chooks jerseys and screaming every time one of your 'metrosexuals' touched the ball. I am not kidding either - good luck to you in 'winning' over all these new supporters but once the Roosters period of dominance is over they will all be gone - GUARANTEED. The phrase 'where were you when you were shit' comes to mind.

One thing which also got my back up yesterday was the clown who runs the ACT Roosters supporters club, hanging all manner of Roosters paraphenalia off the Daley statue after the game and waving his 'cockadoodle-f*#$'in-doo' banner. One thing that he demonstrated was that the only thing worse than a poor loser is a poor winner and he won gold in that event yesterday.

supermario

Juniors
Facts are facts, after we did 2 of our many chants and songs, 30 seconds later,we heard the same stuff from you try hards , so deny all you want that you heard us................

cause thats all you got..............

DENIAL !!!!!

jed

First Grade
supermario said:
At least 3 or 4 times the so called green brigade (poorly) copied the same chants that us in the chookpen sang.

The Green Brigade? Which green brigade? Ultra, do you want to handle this one?

Raider Ultra

Bench
The twat that was defacing Laurie's statue was very lucky not to have a mouthful of teeth. Jed, no point mate, let's just all hope he does the world a favour and gets hit by a bus.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: f**k your a IDIOT. The fact is your a bunch of blow-ins who stole songs from all the other armies in the league. The roosters never had a "chook pen" etc, you's had nothing, no money, no star players, NOTHING. GOT IT. Then for you to come in here, and say we COPIED you, is LAUGHABLE. The only thing i copied yesterday off you lot, is buying a Flat White Latte.
Why did you copy all the other supporter groups with your chants, I have just read your "site" and on it, theres a Liverpool Theme Song, don't the roosters have their own?
Stop being such a hypocrtical prick. Just cause we couldn't hear you lot yesterday, you get all defensive. Get the f**k out of the Raiders forum. It's not our fault, we sounded better than you yesterday, at least we know how to support our team, through thick and thin, win or lose, through the low periods and the high periods. We are what you would call real supporters, not a bunch of morons who just decided to go for "easts" as they started to buy the comp.

supermario

Juniors
Whos the one getting defensive ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's a shame we won't get to play you guys again to settle this argument...perhaps next year we can determine who is loudest, but for now, i must concentrate on the finals.

Enjoy the off season ! :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
The twat that was defacing Laurie's statue was very lucky not to have a mouthful of teeth. Jed, no point mate, let's just all hope he does the world a favour and gets hit by a bus.

What? An Easts supporter was damaging the statue?

Raider Ultra

Bench
I was so intrigued by how good the Chook Pen is I decided to have a look at the website, after seeing they've got you'll never walk alon listed there (haha stealing something of scousers!), I found their intricate amtch day instructions:

We will Have Shannon front & centre right down the Front & then two helpers to the Left & Right & In the Centre of him, And then each - say 12 rows Up through the Bay.

What the f*ck, haha? The fact you actually have to position your 'top boys' so that you can get people to sing is pathetic to say the least.Also, is it Shannon that brings the iced vovos, and Mario brings the flask?

Raider Ultra

Bench
From was Thickos said there was an Easts supporters putting a scarf or banner on it, in my book that's defacing it, and showing extreme disrespect to one of the game's greatests players.

supermario

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
I was so intrigued by how good the Chook Pen is I decided to have a look at the website, after seeing they've got you'll never walk alon listed there (haha stealing something of scousers!), I found their intricate amtch day instructions:

We will Have Shannon front & centre right down the Front & then two helpers to the Left & Right & In the Centre of him, And then each - say 12 rows Up through the Bay.

What the f*ck, haha? The fact you actually have to position your 'top boys' so that you can get people to sing is pathetic to say the least.Also, is it Shannon that brings the iced vovos, and Mario brings the flask?

Who mentioned stealing, like i said, you guys copied us yesterday.

And mate it's called organisation, something that yesterday you showed you didn't have !

Like i said, we'll settle this next year, i got finals to think about.... Do you ?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Wheres the mods in this forum????

This tool has no place to be in here. We have ripped him already, first steal players, the steal some chants, what you trying to do, steal some fans cause you havent got enough?

We will settle this next year, hopefully then you won't copy us and steal some of our chants, or any other teams, try and think up something original. :roll:

A Original Roosters song, is like a Roosters Junior Area.

supermario

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
A Original Roosters song, is like a Roosters Junior Area.

thats right, pure quality !

Anywho, i've had my fun, i'm off now.

As to the dailey statue, maybe you would have prefered a dragons scarf since he works for them and has nothing to do with you ! :lol:

BYE !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive never even heard of the chookpen, and I read the roosters board a lot, was it something you thought up just for this weekend? Id try staying out of here you cheap excuse for a nintendo ripoff and come back when you have something remotely valuable to say.

Latest posts