What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow....

Raider Azz

Bench
The key point here fellas is where would supermario and his boyfriends be if the chooks were in our place on the ladder? They'd be at their local Starbucks in Bondi, that's where! It is quite convinient to follow a team when they are at the top of the ladder, isn't it mate? :roll:

The fact of the matter is is that these boys turned up and have turned up through thick and thin. Seeing AND hearing The Mighty Raiders Army on Sunday even though we were given no chance of winning made me proud to be a Raiders supporter and is something supertosser will never have. End of story.

OVP

Coach
legend said:
BTW< I was happy with the loss because the side that ran out today is probably how we will look next year bar Monaghan and I'd rather have Mogg. I think with all the changes, there will be a positive vibe in the club next year. Not sure why, but I'm feeling good about 2005.

So you should Legend. Just having an experienced 5/8 or half in the halves means everything to a team. Atm, your halves are no better than Souths, but your other players have been getting you through the games. Souths, on the other hand, havent purchased anyone in the halves, they'll still get the spoon next year because of that, you mark my words. But since you have MAJOR experience with Jason Smith there next year, not even the Roosters can compete with that kind of experience since Freddy is no longer there. It counts for EVERYTHING !! And i bet you'll do heaps better next year than this year.

Thanx for the great competition this week, Raiders fans. Keep showing that sort of attitude and god knows what will happen next year. Well done, and good luck for next year fellas. Btw, your jersey rocked ... good sh!t :)

5 facts for the simpleton Canberra supporters to take in.

Fact 1: There were a lot of Roosters fans at Canberra stadium on Sunday.
Fact 2: The Roosters are leading the comp.
Fact 3: Canberra are a phucked team who are coming 12th
Fact 4: Brad Drew is very ugly
Fact 5: Elliott's a dud coach.
:clap: :lol:

woodgers

Bench
And what kind of man do you find attractive, Cogburn?
I would shudder to think however I will say i'm glad my name is not ballboy right now.

See you next year Mario you bitch. I will make a point of getting the bay next to yours at the SFS just to show you what's what. You're the one with the 2 seats at the front right?

Did you know that when Brad Drew was born, Agatha Christie was present and the sight of little Brad inspired her to write the novel "The Mirror cracked." :lol:

sydraider

First Grade
Speaking of cracked, i believe there is a fair amount of footy to be played yet, freddy dont go well with first time farewells ;-) He might have to run around again next year.

jed

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Did you know that when Brad Drew was born, Agatha Christie was present and the sight of little Brad inspired her to write the novel "The Mirror cracked." :lol:

Mary Shelley was present at your birth, wasn't she.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Cogburns obsession with the physical appearance of League players is quite revealing.

What exactly IS your interest in the game, Cogburn? May I assume that you first got interested in the game during the Tina Turner ads era?

May I also suggest that the tight shorts of AFL may be more to your liking?

Or do you like 'em big and beefy, Coggie?

jed said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Mary Shelley was present at your birth, wasn't she.

No, she was with Agatha when Brad was born. So was the guy that wrote "Coyote ugly" :lol:

jed

First Grade
Do you have to get specially made shoes, Cogburn? How do you fit the extra toes in?

Latest posts