What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow....

woodgers

Bench
I could of sworn they were copying us all day. We would do a Raiders chant, and they'd turn around and do a Roosters chant 30 seconds later. Why oh why did you copy us
Who were they #1? The kids sitting around us. They were the most excitable bunch and the only rooster fans doing anything, Besides these 2 guys down the front both wearing nothing resembling colours. One was the splitting image of the Michelin Man and possibly related to Mario.

My goal for yesterday was to spot a City Ford Jumper. Unfortunately I had more of a chance of seeing the Easter Bunny

supermario

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
We've been singing the Great Escape all year , I can guarantee we didn't hear you so must've been a coincidence. Even if we oculd hear you, what is there to gain from singing the same songs as the oppsotion fans anyway?

ohhh you've been doing it for 1 year !!!!!! Well whoopty do !

Like i said we had it for 3 to 4 years before you.

In the end, any club can sing what they want, but to sing the exact same thing after another group does it shows little imagination and no idea how to support your side !

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
In the end, any club can sing what they want, but to sing the exact same thing after another group does it shows little imagination and no idea how to support your side !

So why did you copy us for?

Like i said we had it for 3 to 4 years before you.

We have been supporting our club for alot more than 4 years, not since 2002. ;-)

woodgers

Bench
Considering we have used the great escape chant for about 3 or 4 years now, i would say you are learning off us.
What good is that when the 4 blokes singing it are making as much noise as one hand clapping?

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers said:
I could of sworn they were copying us all day. We would do a Raiders chant, and they'd turn around and do a Roosters chant 30 seconds later. Why oh why did you copy us
Who were they #1? The kids sitting around us. They were the most excitable bunch and the only rooster fans doing anything, Besides these 2 guys down the front both wearing nothing resembling colours. One was the splitting image of the Michelin Man and possibly related to Mario.

My goal for yesterday was to spot a City Ford Jumper. Unfortunately I had more of a chance of seeing the Easter Bunny

You idiot
no one followed them when City Ford were around... they hadnt won a premiership for 20 odd years then... pull your head in woodgers :lol:

supermario

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy.... :lol:

Just like your team and your so called supporters group out of the finals !!!

You got done on and off the field.

and if you don't agree with me, then it goes to prove you live life behind green coloured glasses.

Envy is the word that springs to mind ! :lol:

Raider Ultra

Bench
And England football fans have been singing it for 30 years, your point being? I think that fat toad in front of us was related to our friend Wario. For the last time, we couldnt hear you and your 3 rent boys singing, get over it, the Chook Pen is sh*t! The sheer arrogance of your club and supporters is incredible. At least the Dogs Army admitted they were crap when we went up to Gosford.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Chookpen, you're aving a laugh! Everytime I've been to your ground, you've been toss. Face it, things can only get worse for you with Freddy going. All those fairweathers are gunna leave and you're gunna be sitting in the Chookpen on your own singing the Great Escape, enjoy!

supermario

Juniors
I give credit where credit is due, and credit foryou was not !

We have been supporting our club for alot more than 4 years, not since 2002.

We started using a chant 4 years ago ooohhhh we must be band wagon supporters, we made some new ones this year too, does that mean we have only supported the roosters this year R2004 ???

Ultra, my point being, good luck to england for having that chant for 30 years, i'll bey you won't hear another supporters group sing it after they do, unless they happen to be playing the raiders and you guys are there !

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Ultra, my point being, good luck to england for having that chant for 30 years, i'll bey you won't hear another supporters group sing it after they do, unless they happen to be playing the raiders and you guys are there !

So where did you learn that chant from?

supermario

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:

So where did you learn that chant from?

We got it from the england fans. Never said we didn't

Unlike you guys, we won't sing it after someone else has.

supermario

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
It's funny how you can hear us, but we couldn't hear you. What does that tell you? :lol:

like i said we only heard you twice and thats the 2 times you copied us. apart from that and some extremly poor efforts at chanting raiders.

Your group like your team has nothing.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
What a idiot. hahaha the only reason his come into OUR forum, is cause he knew we had a better soundin army than his "pen" :lol: He heard us, we never heard him. :clap: Good stuff Raiders boys, be proud!! 8)