What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling Divas Finale

Wrestling Divas Finale

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mickie is smokin'.

But my heart belongs to Maryse - not normally one for the platinum blonde look, but damn - she is fine as hell.

When is Maryse due back? I know she is having a break after knee surgery, she's been out since Night of Champions, about 5 months ago.

RedVGooner

Juniors
When is Maryse due back? I know she is having a break after knee surgery, she's been out since Night of Champions, about 5 months ago.

i read a few days ago on wrestlezone.com which i am trying to find the link to it that she is due back at Survivor Series which i can't wait :)

Last edited:
I miss her choke hold
7d0e9_Mickie+James-Maryse-WWE.jpg

l_69b448868d5d4cde80bbf83fd94ff655.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
lol that pic of Maryse on Mickie is making my mind rush :D And yes Maryse is due back at Survivor Series. I read it on her twitter.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Is she arrogant? I don't think anyone tops Michelle McHot though in that department :lol: If I remember correctly, Maryse said she'll be wearing red at the SS.

aussies1st

Staff member
I saw an interview of her after she got eliminated from the Divas search thing and she was humble, completely different to what she portrays. I agree with Eelementary, her arrogance makes her hot, same with Michelle.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I saw an interview of her after she got eliminated from the Divas search thing and she was humble, completely different to what she portrays. I agree with Eelementary, her arrogance makes her hot, same with Michelle.
Was she meant to be in character at the time?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Maryse the woman is humble and sweet. Maryse the Diva character she plays is arrogant and hot as hell. Although Maryse is always hot as hell tbh.

Michelle not so much imo. She used to be - then she got all 'athletic' and I don't find her attractive tbh.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I can't believe they've brought Mickie's 'weight problem' into the storyline. She's still as hot as ever. Man Michelle McCool is FREAKING HOT when she's a bitch :lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Going by the time left to vote and the number of members who have already voted, I think time has Maryse and Kelly Kelly well and truly defeated by Stacy Keibler (honestly I never thought that would be the case).

Latest posts