What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling Trivia

aphelion

Juniors
Edge is the correct answer, he has a current record of 3-0.

Genuis Freak posted the answer first...so over to you.

Genius Freak

Juniors
The Quebecers won the tag team titles from the Stiener Bros in a match contested under "Quebec Province Rules". In which two key ways did "Quebec Province Rules" differ from the rules normally used in WWE?

thuganomics

Coach
Genius Freak, seriously! I CANT FRIKING FIND THE ANSWER! I know other people cant find it either. Cna you help us with a clue or something.

JTR

Juniors
Genius Freak said:
The Quebecers won the tag team titles from the Stiener Bros in a match contested under "Quebec Province Rules". In which two key ways did "Quebec Province Rules" differ from the rules normally used in WWE?
"Quebec Province Rules"
- Titles can be lost on a DQ or a countout
- Off the top rope maneuvers and piledrivers are illegal

I don't have a question, just knew the answer to that one - loved the Quebecers!!

Over to whoever else wants a go...

Anonymous

Juniors
Wrong.

Before he beat Hogan he was on 107 wins.

Who did Goldberg and Bret Hart beat to become Tag Team champs. Who did they lose to?

bubs

Juniors
Big Pete said:
Wrong.

Before he beat Hogan he was on 107 wins.
Are you sure of that.??
According to Goldbergs official site, Hulk Hogan was his 101st victim. (I counted them).l

Latest posts