What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling Trivia

Agent Mulder

Bench
Who came out Number 30 in the 1997 Royal Rumble?
Who Won the 1997 Royal Rumble?
How long did Jerry Lawler last in the 1997 Royal Rumble?

DB

First Grade
0/4 (lost to Shane, Hogan, Michaels and Hart)

After the Undertaker, who has the biggest career undefeated streak at Wrestlemania?

Correct, or I would have taken 0/5 as Umaga (His chosen superstar) lost to Bobby Lashley (Donald Trump's Man) in a loser loses Hair match.

Total stab in the dark but I might go Rob Van Dam here.

thought that question would last a while, but you got it first go. :oops:

RVD beat Regal at WMx8, was in a dark match at xix (tag match, he lost it, but it wasn't on the main card). Won a tag match at wmxx (with booker t, against cade/jindrack, Dudley Boys and La Ressistance). He missed Wrestlemania 21, won MITB at Wrestlemania 22 and won the ECW Originals vs New Breeds (with Sandman, Sabu and Dreamer vs Burke, Corvon, Striker and Thorne) tag match at WM23. Giving him a 4-0 career Wrestlemania record.

I have another one. Who was the last superstar to win a title in their first match as part of the WWE main roster?

HINT: It is NOT Santino

noyd got it. Ted DiBiase won the tag titles in his first match (although it wasn't his first night). He cut a few promos on Raw, then at the PPV Cody turned on Holly and Ted and Cody won the titles off Holly (and Cody).

Latest posts