What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WRL - RU try again

Te Kaha

First Grade
Reporting what multiple news sources, some reputable, say is not being ‘hysterical’. The only thing hysterical is your constant defence of union in here.
Aww diddums Calixite.

It was posted on the very first page of this thread that it was A "World League" and wouldn't be called that. But you had to double down and get it wrong again. Nobody bothered or waited to see what it was actually going to be called but jumped on their high horse anyway, you included. That's being hysterical. even in January it was announced that the proposal was being called the "Nations championship" it didn't change a thing.

Whatwhere

Juniors
Reporting what multiple news sources, some reputable, say is not being ‘hysterical’. The only thing hysterical is your constant defence of union in here.

But, but, but...what happened to it being called 'World Rugby League'? Could the title 'World League' just have been a working title for the concept all along? Hmm...I guess we'll never know.

I happen to know for a fact that the RLIF objected to the use of the name from the highest levels. Looks like it got some traction.

And a handful of union trolls crying about it ‘but, but, but’ is as relevant as shyte on the bottom of a birdcage. :joy::thumbsup:

And deserves about the same amount of attention.

Whatwhere

Juniors
I happen to know for a fact that the RLIF objected to the use of the name from the highest levels. Looks like it got some traction.

And a handful of union trolls crying about it ‘but, but, but’ is as relevant as shyte on the bottom of a birdcage. :joy::thumbsup:

And deserves about the same amount of attention.

I was mocking you not crying about it. Are you seriously too thick to tell the difference? I can also tell you that WR wouldn't have given too shits about anything the RLIF said. RFL unlikely. NRL maybe but RLIF not a f**king chance.

I was mocking you not crying about it. Are you seriously too thick to tell the difference? I can also tell you that WR wouldn't have given too shits about anything the RLIF said. RFL unlikely. NRL maybe but RLIF not a f**king chance.
No I just disregard multiple sign in union trolls like you and bodisshyte. :joy:
And they clearly did. :clap:

Whatwhere

Juniors
‘Too’ shits. Another union genius at work.

Good for you. You found a spelling mistake. Still doesn't detract from the fact that you seem either unwilling or incapable of comprehending the difference beginning a working title and something that has been officially ratified. Which for the record is nothing at present.

Whatwhere

Juniors
Criticising someone else’s intelligence. Pure gold. Get back to me when you can tell the difference between two, too and to. :thumbsup:

There's a difference between a spelling mistake on my behalf and what constitutes intelligence. Comprehension being one of them. Something you clearly have overlooked in order to maintain a fairly narrow focus.

Stallion

First Grade
Nah not buying it. You’re as thick as shit and a union supporter to boot. Things that intrinsically go together.

Ultimately you are correct : The union supporter at large has fundamentally been duped/indoctrinated into a false belief in its code. If the world was a fair place and natural justice prevailed:rugby league would be immensely popular (in fact rivaling soccer ) .But we know the deceit and sly actions of union toward rugby league have made such an outcome extremely difficult. So overall your summation is valid!

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I don't think you get what is going on in the clip.

My bad, my VPN cut out after the intro...

It does prove though that RL and RU are impossible to tell apart for anyone not born into it. You can even hear it in the interview.

"Here is a Rugby coach and here are 2 Rugby players."
"We have one more qualifier to get into the World cup of Pro Rugby, Rugby League"

Anyone hearing "League" in that interview is not thinking "different sport" they are thinking "Rugby Competition". In terms of advertising RU, we are they best thing to ever happen to them...