What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WT’s Pathways

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT
The Bulldogs withstand a late fightback from the Storm to win 32-28, and finish the regular season on top in #HMatts on F/A.

1. Bulldogs (7 wins, 1 draw, 0 losses)
2. Wests (7 wins, 1 draw, 0 losses)
3. Eels (6 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses)

The final top 3 order heading into finals

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT
Wests Tigers #JerseyFlegg come from the clouds to defeat Parramatta 24-22 and move to 3-1 on the season.

WT trailed 22-4 with 18 minutes remaining before late tries to Solo Saukuru, Kobie Wilson, Fangavalu Hammond and match-winner Brenden Naicori.

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT
Wests Tigers #JerseyFlegg come from the clouds to defeat Parramatta 24-22 and move to 3-1 on the season.

WT trailed 22-4 with 18 minutes remaining before late tries to Solo Saukuru, Kobie Wilson, Fangavalu Hammond and match-winner Brenden Naicori.
NBWT
52nd min: WT 4 Parramatta 22
68th min: WT 24 Parramatta 22
—————-
Looks like a crazy 16 mins.

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT twitter
Richardson: “He (Latu) and Samuela have been a revelation for us. They’ve trained really well and come in with good attitudes and they’ve bought into the systems that Benji wants to bed down”
—————
I don’t think it will long before all 3 bros are playing NRL together?

Nutz

Bench
NBWT twitter
Richardson: “He (Latu) and Samuela have been a revelation for us. They’ve trained really well and come in with good attitudes and they’ve bought into the systems that Benji wants to bed down”
—————
I don’t think it will long before all 3 bros are playing NRL together?
Good morning Tm. Yes the writing was always on the wall about these lads. They've got football in da veins.
Also Richo will back up anything Benji says or does as their reputation is at play too.
Benji is driving these lads and Richo is the vehicle.

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT tweeted
WT #JerseyFlegg coach Leon Latulipe confirms 19yo prop Jordan Miller will play this weekend, following the conclusion of the #SGBall regular season.

2023 Australian Schoolboy Luke Laulilii will make his 21s debut at fullback.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Hey guys, I haven't really been paying attention to our juniors. Just wondering who everyone thinks the next promising junior is? I heard about the kid in Harold Matts that plays centre that is supposed to be a beast? Is there much truth to that?

Nutz

Bench
Hey guys, I haven't really been paying attention to our juniors. Just wondering who everyone thinks the next promising junior is? I heard about the kid in Harold Matts that plays centre that is supposed to be a beast? Is there much truth to that?
We are trying to lock up boom young gun centre Heamasi Makasini after his breakout year in the Harold Matthews Cup this year. He's in year 11 at Newington College.
Over the past few weeks he has scored 64 points in four games, which included six tries and 20 goals.
Last week he scored a try and also kicked a couple of goals. He'simpressive.
Makasini is currently a member of the Under-16s NSW Waratahs team and has represented the Under-16s Australian rugby union side last year.
So he's hot property in both codes.
Richo, Benji and Betsey supposedly had a meeting with him and his parents last week and we haven't heard anything...I think.
Mario Tartak is his manager so you can take what you will from that :)

Wests Magpies Harold Matts team finished 2nd and will play 2 semi-final 20 April.
Mate it's only 40 bucks to get the NSWRL TV App to watch most of the pathway games. I'm enjoying it and you'll be able to keep tabs on the rising stars anywhere in da world :)
Hope this all helps.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I have heard that Onitoni Large is supposed to be the superstar from HM, apparently picked up an injury and missed most of the Mats season but from what others have said he is the one that will start getting Sua'ali'i or Ponga press before he makes his debut.

Tigerm

First Grade
I have heard that Onitoni Large is supposed to be the superstar from HM, apparently picked up an injury and missed most of the Mats season but from what others have said he is the one that will start getting Sua'ali'i or Ponga press before he makes his debut.
There’s a lot of good talent coming through, hopefully they can develop to the NRL level.

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT tweeted

#JerseyFlegg

1. J. Jaber
2. F. Tavana
3. S. Saukuru
4. F. Hammond
5. T. Wright
6. K. King
7. N. Teaupa
10. C. Faagutu
9. K. Wilson (c)
18. H. Tofaeono
11. L. Broederlow
15. Z. Clarke
13. C. Nicholas

14. T. Fisher, 16. J. Tuipulotu, 17. M. Taungatua, 19. J. Miller

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT tweeted
Believe Luke Laulilii was withdrawn from making his #JerseyFlegg debut because he’ll be making his #NSWCup debut alongside Kit instead
—————-
Oooo Rah

Tigerm

First Grade

NBWT
@NBWT__

#JFlegg 1. F. Tavana 2. B. Naicori 3. S. Saukuru 4. F. Hammond 5. M. Curl 6. N. Teaupa 7. K. King 8. M. Tangatua 9. K. Wilson (c) 10. C. Faagutu 11. L. Broederlow 12. Z. Clarke 13. C. Nicholas 14. T. Fisher, 15. H. Tofaeono, 16. J. Tuipulotu, 17. T. Umariki-Tukere 18. T. Ball

Last edited:
Heard a whisper he wants out of the club.

Not sure what to make of it. No other club was mentioned. It came from a former team mate. I think he is tied up long term. Maybe he is frustrated from the injury

Latest posts