What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WT’s Pathways

Tigerm

First Grade

Perth Tiger

Bench
Heard a whisper he wants out of the club.

Not sure what to make of it. No other club was mentioned. It came from a former team mate. I think he is tied up long term. Maybe he is frustrated from the injury
Not great news but probably to be expected until he debuts.

Sua'ali'i went through the same type of agitation and so did Ponga if memory serves correct. Probably the agent doing most of the whispering.

Hopefully Benji can smooth things over

Tigerm

First Grade

If you get a chance, have a look at some of the players names for Wests H Matts team, a commentators worst nightmare hahaha

Nutz

Bench
The Maggies Harold Matts lads are going well in the their week 2 finals match, up 8-0 over the Sharks.
Our man of the moment who everyone is taking about Heamasi Makasini has scored two great meat pies.
They are running out for the second half now.
Win this and they get another shot in the GF.

34:00 8-0
Our D is relentless.

40:00 8-0
We are playing against 14 ...some of these decisions are questionable.

48:00 8-0
Hooker Ashton Large and Halfback/captain Alex Isdale are guiding the team well however we are a bigger team and seam a little gassed. Its raining :(

53:00 8-6
This is crap, a blatant knock-on but the ref awards the Sharks a try :)
I have a terrible feeling we are going to blow this.

3min to go and the Sharks are up against it.
Come on Maggies. 60 secs.
Fulltime....yes we're in the GF.
Heamasi Makasini practically won that by himself in the end.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee

Very interesting against the 6th placed Warriors who have come good at the right time of year, beating 3rd and 1st on their way to the GF. Apparently both of Wests starting props went off injured in the game V sharks so hoping theyre sweet.

Latest posts