What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WT’s Pathways

Nutz

Bench
Pre season with WT?
I know we've had a shocker this year Vic but every preseason I get excited with the prospect of having a breakout year.
According to the stats our new recruits lived up to their reputation so I'm expecting them to gel better with a full preseason under theur belts with new comers like Da Silva, Bula and maybe some new centres Tristan and Josh???
It was a big ask for their first year so let hope 2024 is better all round.

Nutz

Bench
yeah he’s a member of the wests Matt’s/ball side, I think he’s still only 17. Hasn’t had the fan fare of some of his team mates but one to watch
Remember the days when you could watch all 3 grades on one day armed with your big league and rugby league week and you could keep tabs on all the up and comers and see them come through the grades.
Reserve graders playing in a dirty jersey as they sat on the first grade bench.

Nutz

Bench

If anyone is living in Sydney and don't have plans for tomorrow then this could be something you might want to do.
Go and watch our U18's play Warrington Wolves U18's at Kirkham Oval at 3pm.

Tigerm

First Grade
This club is so shit at playing rugby league. LMFAO!!!
A little bit tough on the WT’s side, they were an U/18 side, playing a super league side.
Though I don’t know anything about the Wolves sides history.
But it’s good to have you back.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
SmartSelect_20231103-062738_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Taree City rugby league utility back, Nav Willett will link with West Tigers in 2024.
He's still a pup and will most likely play centre in SG Ball...who knows what this kid with huge raps on him can develop into.

gordsy

Juniors
Pretty sure they were playing the Wolves academy team not the first grade super league team.

Tigerm

First Grade
From NBWT

Recently released Rua Ngatikaura, Christian Ma’anaima, Israel Ogden and Jack Boyling have joined the North Sydney Bears for 2024

Nutz

Bench
From NBWT

Recently released Rua Ngatikaura, Christian Ma’anaima, Israel Ogden and Jack Boyling have joined the North Sydney Bears for 2024
How did I miss this post?
I miss the old bears.
Did any of us old boys go to the North Sydney Leagues Club back in the late 70's?
Their disco was the only place to be on a Saturday night after we played footy.
Flared jeans and desert boots ha ha

Tigerm

First Grade
How did I miss this post?
I miss the old bears.
Did any of us old boys go to the North Sydney Leagues Club back in the late 70's?
Their disco was the only place to be on a Saturday night after we played footy.
Flared jeans and desert boots ha ha
And a great place to watch footy as well.

Nutz

Bench
And a great place to watch footy as well.
Our family used to live in Willoughby 60-70's where Norm Provan went to school and it's not far away from North Sydney Oval.
We as kids used to climb that bloody huge tree on the northern end to get a birds eye view.
The far corner posts were nearly invisible from ground level as the ground fell away in the corners. Where did you live TM when you were there?

Tigerm

First Grade
Our family used to live in Willoughby 60-70's where Norm Provan went to school and it's not far away from North Sydney Oval.
We as kids used to climb that bloody huge tree on the northern end to get a birds eye view.
The far corner posts were nearly invisible from ground level as the ground fell away in the corners. Where did you live TM when you were there?
Balmain.....up the TIGERS!!!

Tigerm

First Grade
Back to the footy :)

Just watched a highlight reel (can’t cut & paste) of Jordan Miller, 18yo, 6’4” huge lad with an off load, looking forward to see how he develops?