What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Network

afinalsin666

First Grade
It changes quality dynamically based on the speed of the connection. You can't manually choose the size yet, and with our net it'll probably go at max pace. So I'm gonna guess maybe a GB an hour? Seems to fit the quality of other stuff I've got.

Parra Pride

Coach
Subscribed today, pleasantly surprised they haven't done the usual price hike for Aussies, and it's just $10 a month. Hard to say no to the value it provides, even if you just want to use it for the PPVs, that's a $25 saving.

redvscotty

First Grade
I only got it put on for the PPVs, but just paid the 12.99 straight up with no commitment (9.99 if you sign up for 6 months) to see what it was like thinking I wouldnt bother with much older stuff or the newer showers.

......Then I found old Raw episodes.

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
I just subscribed last night and installed the Xbox 360 app. I paid the upfront 59.94 for 6 months. Thats 2 PPV's on Main Event.

Just read though that on Friday this week, They will launch the Samsung Smart TV and Bluray App which you can use the watch the Network.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Just signed up today here in NZ, initially the videos weren't loading (apart from the scheduled video which was Smackdown repeats from 99 which was awesome anyway, including Jericho's debut WWF match & shenanigans with the Fink, Steph accepting Test's marriage proposal, Al Snow being fed his own dog and other awesome stuff I never really saw back in the day), then realised adding wwe.com to the dirtyfreeloader exception list to stop blocking ads all works fine and dandy!!!

Given I've never been on the digital TV platform that offers WWE PPVs, I'm down like a clown for the 9.99 (approx 12.00 NZD), plus reliving all the old events and catching up on those I just never got around to watching.

Will be awesome when they eventually add all the old Raw/Smackdown/Nitro/Thunder and whatever else non-PPV shows they have under their umbrella!!!!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Still undecided. I could see myself spending a fair bit of time on there and at 1+ gig an hour when I already stream NRL games, I'm not sure it's a smart move.

Price is great though.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I'm on 150GB plan with Vodafone, soon to be unlimited (when they get around to contacting me back), and barely used half of that last month, so I think I'll be fine.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
WWE Network app now available on PS3 (wasn't there yesterday), just downloaded it, seems to run better than PC (in terms of loading stop/start)! Just watched a bit of the awesome Canadian Stampede In Your House (opening part of Mankind/HHH and Taka/Great Sasuke), good time good times.

Gonna be interesting to see how Summerslam goes (I won't be watching live due to work but my flatmate likely will), I assume the replays are available pretty much straight away? Will be good to get home and just flick it on without having to stumble upon spoilers while searching for video streams online!

Now all I need is a big TV haha (livin' in the 90s with our old school tube TV)!!!

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
I was under the impression you could watch RAW live on WWE Network?

The most recent episode I can view is from the end of July.

Jono078

Referee
Just found that out. Bummer aye.

Still a great service, will be even better once they get RAW and Smackdown live or at most 24 hour delay.

Big Pete

Referee
Enjoying the Monday night wars series. Good fun so far.

It's a nice redaction of the DVD that came out...over 10 years ago now. Damn I'm getting old. :lol:

Still tinges of revisionist history here and there but at least they're giving WCW more credit this time around.

Big Pete

Referee
Not really all that interesting.

Misbehaving fan gets ejected from building, the sign is pretty immaterial.

Latest posts