What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

So Survivor Series will be
Lesnar vs Mahal (surely a squash)
Miz vs Corbin (heel vs heel, I can see the styles clashing)
Bliss vs Natalya (should be okay, Bliss can carry the promos, Natalya can carry the match)
Usos vs Rollins/Ambrose (will be a masterclass in tag team wrestling)

Basically 1 of these will be excellent, 2 will be okay and one has to be a squash. I hope the 5 vs 5 matches deliver, the mens and tag team matches last year were both very good.
So Lesnar,Miz,Bliss, Shield, raw women's (because empress of tomorrow) and smackdown men

Also Kurt will beat Shane

So Lesnar,Miz,Bliss, Shield, raw women's (because empress of tomorrow) and smackdown men

Also Kurt will beat Shane

Don't be so sure about Shield beating Usos. Roman has clear links with both sides, could he turn on Seth/Dean and help out his family.....probably not but it's an interesting wrinkle. I can also see Corbin going over Miz.

Vozzy

Juniors
Be awesome if they were doing a 3v3 match shield v usos and they ask the usos to find a 3rd partner. Then they do their entrances and roman joins them once in the ring. He can be salty after using kurt angle to take his place.

A heel turn for roman could be a blessing in disguise he could become over by being a bad ass. Like Lesner is a face atm so he needs to be heel anyway.

Also i hope New day get a match. Love to see Big E move up to world title challengers now. He deserves it so much. He is big and agile and has been over for years now.

Plus are there no titles on the line for 2 straight ppvs. Lets hope the winners are rewarded with something. I can see carmella casjing in if women's title aint on the line.

Romans heel turn is the only thing that would ever get him over

He should use The Rock's name and relation to get career advancing favors on screen

That's one version of a heel turn, there's so many directions he can go as a heel and zero as a face

Smackdown wasn't bad this week

I don't see the point of a second Singh brothers match unless a title shot was a stipulation after beating the second one

f**k Sami is good, smarmy prick really suits him

I don't see how SD can even field a men's team without Sami and KO

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Problem for Smackdown is that they don't have a deep enough roster for all of those guys to get some strong winning form behind them leading into this PPV event, which in my view, is a dud one.

It's like they are trying the whole WCW invasion angle in 4 weeks and the final result will be essentially, nothing.

It just ruins good stories for each brand, because you end up with face and heel guys working together for a month and then they go back to hating one another. The whole concept is just f**king stupid.

Yeah they never would've went with my team

AJ,KO,SZ,Nakamura and Roode

They were always going to put Randy in there, doesn't he hold the record for surviving the entire match. I can live with them not having KO & SZ in there, since both have a huge issue with management.

I can see the team being
Randy (over, big name, history in these matches)
Shinsuke (still being built up, could be the last man standing for the rub)
Ziggler (someone needs to go early, they are better off throwing him or someone like him in to protect Roode, easily replace him with Dillinger if you need to)
AJ (No brainer)
Rusev (a decent name, but no momentum, not out of place here and can eat an early pin)

That said, I wouldn't be shocked if KO or SZ weasel their way into the team.

Vozzy

Juniors
Sami Zayn will probably screw Shinsuke. So KO can be in the match and they can have Sami v Shinsuke at Survivor Series which would be a great match.

They were always going to put Randy in there, doesn't he hold the record for surviving the entire match. I can live with them not having KO & SZ in there, since both have a huge issue with management.

I can see the team being
Randy (over, big name, history in these matches)
Shinsuke (still being built up, could be the last man standing for the rub)
Ziggler (someone needs to go early, they are better off throwing him or someone like him in to protect Roode, easily replace him with Dillinger if you need to)
AJ (No brainer)
Rusev (a decent name, but no momentum, not out of place here and can eat an early pin)

That said, I wouldn't be shocked if KO or SZ weasel their way into the team.
I'm thinking both miss out and are the reason SD loses but surely that's too obvious

Unless SD picks up Braun after SS to kill them both

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Braun goes to Smackdown, Bray will join him so as to reform the Wyatt Family.

If Braun goes to Smackdown, Bray will join him so as to reform the Wyatt Family.
If they were to reform the Wyatt Family, I don’t see Braun being a part of it. He has broken out as a top star over the last 12 months, beyond anything that being part of that faction could do. In fact, it would probably hurt him.

Watch it happen. Bray has been crap on his own and Harper and Rowan have barely been seen. Get them back together and watch them be Smackdown's Shield
There's nothing Roman about Bray though, Roman is an easy fix, Bray needs a monster run to get over

If Roman had won the rumble a year earlier he'd possibly be shit hot

Here's a horror booking opportunity for you

Randy in the title scene catching Cena and Flair on 16,Rusev wins it 4 weeks out only to get stripped for refusing to defend it

A tournament takes place for the belt culminating at WM34,Orton vs Cena for the record, 3 stages of hell would be the match

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they were to reform the Wyatt Family, I don’t see Braun being a part of it. He has broken out as a top star over the last 12 months, beyond anything that being part of that faction could do. In fact, it would probably hurt him.
I fully agree. Braun is bigger than anything the Wyatt's could be if they reformed.

He shouldn't have been dumped from the Title scene so quickly though and into what will be a decent but useless (for Braun anyways) fued with Kane

Hideo Itami's name has been thrown around as someone to be moved up to the main roster on 205 Live. Also, since his contract with Impact Wrestling has expired, WWE is showing interest in Rockstar Spud for 205 Live.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can only assume that the WWE are trying to f**k off Baron Corbin. Instead of building him up as a bad ass big guy, or even a bully, this week on Smackdown they had him running away from f**king Sin Cara, and it appears they are turning that into a storyline ffs.

Latest posts