What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Rousey v Lynch is really the only thing I’m looking forward to at wrestlemania if it stays that way

WTF was with them showing Bryan backstage at raw and then he didn’t come out?????

Iafeta

Referee
Anyone ever read Kacy Catanzaros tweets? It sounds like it’s written by a 6 year old chewing bubble gum and brushing barbies hair. So forced and fake. She’s like that weird Aunty that makes completely fake lion noises and gestures to try to scare kids who then just walk away.

Big Pete

Referee
As long as she stays away from the mic and continues to hit those impressive spots, she can be a crazy cat lady on Twitter for all I care.

That maybe the best get out of jail spot in Rumble history. Either that, or the original with JoMo.

Valheru

Coach
WWE are in danger if killing their big show business, 5 hours is way, way too long for a PPV.

Viewer fatigue is real and ANY main event is going to suffer at a show of that length. There is a reason why NXT Takeovers have been the best shows in North America the last few years and it isn't all to do with the booking. The shows are highly focused, portraying the best talent and giving them enough time to shine all within a 2 hour period.

2 hours is probably too short for a main roster PPV but I am not sure what is wrong with the old 2 hour 45 minute recipe. It worked for 30 years and seems the perfect length for a PPV show. Wrestlemania can go 3.5 hours as it is the biggest show. As it stands Wrestlemania is a chance of going 7 hours this year.

I thought the Rumble was a good show, the ladies match was very good if a little slow at the beginning, but it built to a great crescendo. The men's match was a little flatter but it had it's moments. A lot of the comedy and callbacks were very good. I feel as though they diluted the field a little early in order to have Jax in the ring with cruiserweights and Orton rather than Joe or Drew, which killed the ending a little, but overall I enjoyed it. Every entrant, even the jobbers served a purpose, which is always a plus.

The women's title matches were both outstanding, especially Lynch vs Asuka which will be one of the best womens matches all year. The Shane & Miz stuff was fun if a little long. AJ vs Bryan was a bit dull unfortunately and Brock vs Finn was also very good if a tad short, although Finn came out looking very good.

___

Juniors
Anyone ever read Kacy Catanzaros tweets? It sounds like it’s written by a 6 year old chewing bubble gum and brushing barbies hair.
I don't know what you're ready mate but that's not what I see lol.

Gave it 2mins, and saw two things that pissed me off;

- a 2 on 1 for the title? f**king stupid
- how does balor go from universal title match to being excited to fight lashley for the intercontinental title within a month?

At no other point in history would’ve dumb shit like this happened. Vince has totally lost it

Sorry but in my view what made wrestling popular was when the guys could be themselves. Most of the guys today are so over scripted and coached that they are too scared to be themselves. What’s the result? 90% of the guys on wwe. Look at AEW, the guys are clearly themselves and it’s interesting. The WWE is f**kdd