What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

___

Juniors
Could raw get worse? FMD...I think I’m about one more bad episode away from going back in to a wrestling hiatus
I was going to go back to a hiatus if the main event at the Royal Rumble was the Women's Royal Rumble. I am absolutely SICK and OVER the women's division being promoted to the death. FFS!

I was going to go back to a hiatus if the main event at the Royal Rumble was the Women's Royal Rumble. I am absolutely SICK and OVER the women's division being promoted to the death. FFS!

Funny I won’t follow 80% of the women’s wrestling but will stop to watch Becky, Charlotte, Rousey, Asuka, Bayley (hawt), the boss and iiconics. I’d say these guys are doing things (be it on the stick or in ring) that’s as good as anything I see from the guys. It’s a long tail though after that

___

Juniors
Funny I won’t follow 80% of the women’s wrestling but will stop to watch Becky, Charlotte, Rousey, Asuka, Bayley (hawt), the boss and iiconics. I’d say these guys are doing things (be it on the stick or in ring) that’s as good as anything I see from the guys. It’s a long tail though after that
Agree they are all talented. I really miss the days of AJ Lee and Kaitlyn though. The scary thing is that they weren't that long ago.

Angle vs Corbin would have been fine somewhere like TLC or even at the Rumble. The story was there (Angle becomes GM, Corbin becomes his understudy and completely whiteants him out of the job so he can have it for himself). Having him as Angles last opponent is stupid though, should have gone Angle vs Cena. Cena just seems to enjoy himself now and doesn't always take his work seriously, but I think putting him with someone he respects in an important match for that guy, he will bring his A-game.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Angle vs Corbin would have been fine somewhere like TLC or even at the Rumble. The story was there (Angle becomes GM, Corbin becomes his understudy and completely whiteants him out of the job so he can have it for himself). Having him as Angles last opponent is stupid though, should have gone Angle vs Cena. Cena just seems to enjoy himself now and doesn't always take his work seriously, but I think putting him with someone he respects in an important match for that guy, he will bring his A-game.

To be honest, it will still end up being Angle vs Cena, i think they were just trolling, no way they allow a legend like him to go out in a trash match with a bloke that will be unemployed 2 years from now.

To be honest, it will still end up being Angle vs Cena, i think they were just trolling, no way they allow a legend like him to go out in a trash match with a bloke that will be unemployed 2 years from now.

True, there's a few guys I'd be fine watching him go against - Styles & Joe for sure although they both have matches elsewhere on the card (and good ones too), Shelton Benjamin would give him a good match to go out on with some degree of history there & Chad Gable would be a good passing of the torch match - Jason Jordan too if he wasn't injured.

bubs

Juniors
Yeah the Womens titles will likely be unified, and placed on Becky Lynch. If Rousey is NOT leaving after Wrestlemania, it will (hopefully) be Rousey winning, then setting up Rousey vs Asuka at the next available opportunity, which is what the Womens title match should always have been for Wrestlemania.
That would be an acceptable loss for Rousey.

Becky will win the title off Rhonda. The next night on Raw Stephanie will be out to talk about how the WWE invented women's wrestling, put over the women's revolution then have the 4 horsewomen of WWE all come out and raise a title each.

Basically my thoughts on this years Mania
Matches that will be awesome and I am really looking forward to
-Kofi vs Bryan
-Joe vs Rey
-Orton vs Styles

Matches that will be decent and may crack the top group
-Becky vs Charlotte vs Rhonda
-Seth vs Brock
-Batista vs HHH
-Angle vs Cena (provided the switch happens)
-Nese vs Murphy
-Roman vs Drew

Matches that will be okay but I don't need to see
-Lashley vs Finn (too many times)
-Armbar
-Womens tag titles
-Shane vs Miz (enjoying this more than I though but I don't need to see Shane wrestle anymore)
-Corbin vs ANgle (with no switch occurring)

I could have done with the top 9 matches being on the card plus a few extra (Asuka vs Banks, Usos vs Hardy Boys & Revival vs Blackochette). I feel as though they can put some stakes on the battle royales to make them ore appealing instead of a way of getting people on the card. What if the winner of the men's battle royale faced the WWE champion the next night on Raw - it's a good way to get someone like Balor on the card without putting 10+ minutes into a match that has been done 10 times on Raw. It doesn't bury him because the next night he can go 10-15 minutes with Kofi.

Now Vince is trolling the marks and haters hard. Corbin headlining the raw before wrestlemania? Flattest end to a pre wrestlemania raw I’ve ever seen. I’m 100% done with wrestling after next week unless they do something massive

oh and another thing - so finn doesn't use the demon character for a world title match at RR against brock, but uses it against lashley for the IC title?

f**k me...whoever is doing wwe creative deserves to get shot out of a cannon

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
oh and another thing - so finn doesn't use the demon character for a world title match at RR against brock, but uses it against lashley for the IC title?

f**k me...whoever is doing wwe creative deserves to get shot out of a cannon

That was something else I noticed.
Literally makes no sense.
I get that Mania is the show of shows and all....but a Universal Title match, at the Rumble, against Brock...for a guy whose been in midcard since he gave up the universal title...