What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

I don't believe it was a work, it is possible that they made it seem a lot worse than it actually was (ie it was never a situation of life or death, but it certainly was serious enough to take him out of action for 6 months). Just watch the promo he announces it vs some of his other promos, the bloke isn't a great actor, so I find it hard to believe he was acting in that moment. Seth & Dean looked completely distraught when they came out afterwards......there is no way they were all acting and if they all were well then they're in the wrong profession.

That said, I would have loved to see Roman swerve us all and turn heel upon his return, would have been a heel turn for the ages, although I think there's too much $$$$ in having him face for the time being.

Valheru

Coach
Fastlane was a decent show from a wrestling perspective albeit unnecessary, completely forgettable and too long at 3.5 hours.

WM will be about 7 hours, will anyone care about the main event once it eventually comes on?

Wrestlemania will suffer from the same thing that happens most years, too many guys that demand a spot on the card, and as a result there's too many matches and a few too many multiman matches that just don't need to happen. Put more importance on the battle royales (put winners into title matches later in the show or the following nights on Raw/SD) rather than having them be a throwaway match.

I also think too many stories have just been overbooked to the point of stupidity. In the space of a week for example, the fastlane WWE title match went from Kofi vs Bryan, to Bryan vs KO, to Bryan vs KO vs Kofi, to Bryan vs Mustafa vs KO with Kofi facing the Bar in a handicap match.

In the space of 2 months
-Becky won a number one contenders match at the Rumble for Asuka's title
-Becky lost clean
-Becky entered the rumble and won
-Becky got injured
-Becky was suspended until she got cleared and was taken out of the match - Steph & HHH heel turn
-Becky apologised for her actions got cleared and was reinstated
-Vince pulled Becky from the match and suspended her again - replaced her with Charlotte
-Becky showed up at EC through the crowd and beatdown Ronda and Charlotte
-Becky was arrested
-Ronda vacated the title
-Becky reinstated and put in a match against Charlotte for the vaccated title
-Ronda returns and reclaims the title, the title is handed over
-Ronda turns heel and beats down Becky
-Charlotte vs Becky - if Becky wins the Mania match becomes a triple threat
-Becky beats Charlotte via DQ

There's almost 6 months worth of events there, it was such a simple thing to book and it's been overbooked to Russo levels.