What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Misanthrope

Staff member
I kinda like the thought of the Wyatt's expanding and being the reason Lesner-Taker doesn't get a clean result.

Imagine how cool it would be Wyatt comes out on the ramp causing confusion, then 5/6 guys come through the crowd with Sheep masks on and beat the bejesus out of Lesner and Taker. Then Wyatt comes in with both lying motionless and sister abigails them both on to steel chairs.

The image of the Wyatts standing tall over Lesner and Taker (2 of the most dominant superstars ever) would create a new dominant group which could help ratings, use under-utilised wrestlers, keeps Lesner and Taker looking strong as they were out numbered, writes both part time supestars out of storylines for a while, whilst creating a possible feud between either for Wyatt at a later date.

Hell you could even have Reigns run out to look strong by taking out 3 or 4 members before he finally succumbs to the numbers, and looks like a hero.

Months of story lines, getting over a new group and help building the credentials of the new superface, all in one piece of booking.

This would be pretty amazing.

Aside from Rowan, Harper, and Wyatt himself - who would you other 2-3 guys be?

mackdadday

Juniors
As I mentioned before I'd use Zachary Ryder after building his friendship with Cena. swagger isn't being used and again after building him with a few weeks of patriotism then throw down the flag. I think emphasis on underutilized talent with a beef. Ryder had the whole internet behind him, worked his ass off and what did it get him? Cena took his girl and his spotlight. Swagger was supposed to be the chosen one. The American hero. But it was all taken away from him. I think baron Corbin might do well with them too.

alien

Referee
More that we already know who Sister Abigail was, or more accurate, who she was to Wyatt. She was some sort of religious personage and raised him out in the boonies and filled his head with the shit he goes on with.

bray wyatt speaks the truth!!! :p

Last edited:

alien

Referee
maybe someone like bull dempsey from nxt could pull it off (being a new member of the wyatt family)

after rollins attacked kane's leg, straight after lesnar severely injured kane's leg, surely kane wouldn't forgive rollins this time. maybe kane could join the wyatt family, and wyatt would bring back kane's sadistic dark side

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Bo Dallas - As much as I like the cheesy gimmick he has he won't progress beyond jobber unless it changes, and Wyatt wiping him of that gimmick would be an interesting mini feud.

Adam Rose - Horrible gimmick, let him be a little more Leo Krueger without actually resorting to Leo Krueger as he was back then.

Only other guys who might be able to pull it off IMO would be Curtis Axel.

In any case, this sort of group size fits far better when there's actual build and it develops over time. Not sure there's enough time to really make this sort of change even if it would be cool to see.

The other thing is that any group needs to have member who are actually getting wins rather than just there as fodder to make the faces look strong while protecting Wyatt.

PS. Would love to see Finn Balor debut at some point in his demon paint and put up against Wyatt. That just fits.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I really liked Rose's menace as Krueger. How they thought a guy who dances down to the ring with a bunch of weird characters was going to get over as anything other than a comedy jobber act is beyond me.

Hoggmaster

Juniors

Logically it should be people who had bright futures but were cast aside because WWE wanted to push other people. This would explain why they would turn to Wyatt.

I think Rusev, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Heath Slater would all do well. Maybe someone who the company misused to the point they left like Drew Mcintyre or Harry Smith (although he's doing pretty well in Japan).

Some of the NXT crew are already being misused to the point they've lost momentum like Ascension, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas.

If I were booking I'd try and have different types of members so they could occupy different places on the card.

Bo Dallas would be good as the story is tailor made. A guy who preaches positivity is broken and rejected by the world and finds hope in Bray. He would cut some real heat inducing 'why won't you love me?' promo's then attacking and feuding with other more popular cruiserweights because the crowds love them.

Damien Sandow would also be in the group. He could point out his real life grievances about being arguably one of the 2 of the most popular guys on the roster before Wrestlemania but being horribly underutilised whilst guys like Roman Reigns are given the spotlight. He's a good worker and good occupy that upper mid card role feuding with the face of the month and making them look strong ready for Bray. He also has the look for the group.

I'd draft in the Ascension as the tag team as Eric Rowan is injured. Bray could say how they've tried to emulate false heroes like the Road Warriors and Demolition and been led astray. He could then help them find their 'true identity' and have them go through the tag division.

Finally I'd have a young guy that Bray takes from NXT (unknown to most WWE fans) and 'grooms' him. This would be a guy the office thinks could be a future star, and would eventually get over with the fans by being a great worker. Eventually this would be the guy who breaks free of Bray's grip and have a real good feud with after a long build.

I did consider a swerve at putting Dean Ambrose in there as a direct response to his 'back-up to the man' role with Reigns despite the fact he is better on every level. It would be pretty cool, unfortunately he would be SO good and convincing that he would single-handedly turn the group face and lose all that heat they were building.... plus my overall plan for the group would be to be so dominant that the Authority and the Reigns/Ambrose put their differences aside and reunite the SHIELD for a one night only Survivor Series match.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I think Ambrose is better as a loner. They seem to be pushing him towards a mix of Foley/Macho Man, the guy who always gets beat down, but always finds a way to get up. Just needs a couple of big wins to push him to that next level.

I did consider Sandow, but I just don't see him fitting with the Wyatt's outside of already having the beard ready to go.

Ascension I just don't rate.; Granted they wouldn't be a horrible fit, but individually and collectively they just seem meh. Even in NXT I felt they weren't really going anywhere.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
If they didn't have Harper and potentially Rowan i'd have gone for Rusev too. I think the group would have too many enforcers to accommodate him.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'd like to keep Rusev away from the Wyatt thing. He's a well-established character on his own. He just needs the booking team to stop miring him down in a stupid romance angle.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've always enjoyed them. Three talented dudes (okay, two talented dudes and Xavier) heeling it up. It's fun.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Kofi is a very talented in-ring worker who can't talk. Basically the opposite to Xavier, who can talk but is boring in the ring.

Latest posts