What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Gina Minehart

Juniors
How can you say that about such a fine physical specimen :ls:

29C3A3AE00000578-3130930-image-a-11_1434695032253.jpg

Wouldn't mind getting pinned by her

Misanthrope

Staff member
Have you heard a single thing Paige has said on Tough Enough? She's a petty, entitled brat.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Have you heard a single thing Paige has said on Tough Enough? She's a petty, entitled brat.

I don't watch anything apart from Raw and the PPVs TBH... I'm just being a shallow SOB for this one :lol:

Seriously how can you not appreciate the beautiful craftsmanship that is GiGi...

Oh I would melt if this specimen were to pin me... and it would be a very enjoyable death :D I would die with a sick smirk on my face :lol:

10684269_115191515490447_506194096_n.jpg

mackdadday

Juniors
I didn't mind Paige when she first came along but I think she's been WWE'ed into the ground. If i had to pick a Diva out of the current roster, it has to be..umm..well..ahh.. maybe the one with the..no..there is no-one i wouldn't just roll my eyes and say 'get on with it' to. Maybe Lana but she seems to be losing her appeal now she's gone pro-america.

Bulldog Force

Referee
All of them except Tamina are hot. Oh many remember the good old days with Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Mickie James, Ashley Massaro, Maria, Michel McHOT, and even Kaitlyn and AJ Lee :D

WWE has no clue about talent when it comes to the divas.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
My golden period was Trish, Lita, Stacy Keibler, (pre-baby) Stephanie Mcmahon, and Torrie Wilson. Even girls like Victoria were hot because she was doing her own thing. The fact that the work rate in this era was so good also meant I didnt skip the matches and saw more of them.

Haffa

The current NXT female division is the only time I've been interested in female wrestling.

Parra Pride

Coach
Meh.

Call me a mysoginist, but female wrestling bores me.

I think that is a product of how the WWE handles it's women these days. Apart from AJ I've found most things in the WWE's divas division to be quite boring, on the other hand however I've quite liked what is going on in NXT.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Sorry to keep harping on about it but I will never follow anything called the'divas' division.

Right now the 2nd highest drawing person in all of combat sports is Rhonda Rousey (Floyd Mayweather being number 1). She out-draws the men because she's a genuine bad ass. Not because she wears a purple butterfly, poses nude for playboy, or allows herself to be called a 'diva', but because she kicks ass.

People forget that the Rock and Wrestling connection was originally kicked off by Wendi Richter vs the Fabulous Moolah. The interest generated in the match allowed Hogan vs Piper to explode later, but for a while the biggest feud in sport was 2 women.

Eelementary says he's a misogynist for finding female wrestling boring, but right now the vast majority of people watching women's wrestling is doing so for the T'n'A, or because they're watching it live and can't skip it.

If WWE wants women's wrestling to actually draw money rather than being a sideshow it needs to rethink the presentation. That means renaming the division to something that doesn't devalue the performer before they even walk out from the curtain, make the title mean something (including making the belt look good rather than a purple butterfly prop), and portray the women as ass kickers rather than silicon filled cum dumpsters.

It's worked before, it's working right now in MMA, it can work in pro wrestling.

Latest posts