What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Table Ladders and Chairs 2010

Big Pete

Referee
That and his work on the mic. is pretty ordinary.

I'm not talking about his lines either, I'm talking delivery ala Kidd.

Both are good workers though.

Parra Pride

Coach
That and his work on the mic. is pretty ordinary.

I'm not talking about his lines either, I'm talking delivery ala Kidd.

Both are good workers though.

How can his mic work be ordinary when he is perfection! How do I know he is perfection? Because his entrance music says so.... :D

CMUX

New matches added

There will be 2 ladder matches. Sheamus/Morrisson for number 1 contender and Dolph/Kofi/Swagger for IC

Big Pete

Referee
The Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio match was cancelled. Instead it will be a Fatal Four Way TLC match for the World Heavyweight Championship between Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Edge and Kane.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Card is pretty meh. Particularly as Orton looks like he is going to job to the Miz. The Smackdown title match is horrible booking after the Kane/Edge storyline. I know what they are thinking though. Kane sucks and he can't deliver in a TLC match (basically a ladder match).

Big Pete

Referee
I disagree, I just think they're saving time because they realised they'd be stretched with the original card.

Kane has been quite good in a few ladder matches he's been in.

Maybe they just realised that the concept of a chairs match is absolutely stupid, and having one of them on the card is ridiculous, let alone 2.

Big Pete

Referee
Morrison vs. Sheamus was actually match of the night for mine. A really entertaining match that when you think about was actually booked to perfection because the ladder match clearly favours Morrison, so John pulling out the win through his own athleticism was a fantastic decision and seeing Morrison take on The Miz at the Rumble SHOULD make for a great feud.

World title match was okay, as was the tag team women's tables match, the rest was pretty sub-par although I missed out on Cena/Barrett.

What does everybody think of the end of Nexus?

For me it had to come sometime, they should've just found a better way of doing it. Not that Cena shouldn't of been the guy but doing it on a B grade PPV on an angle that clearly wasn't sold by one of the wrestlers is quite lackluster.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Actually Nexus haven't been disbanded, it's what I get for listening to a bunch of whingers.

Agent Mulder

Bench
barrett15.gif

Sounded alright from what I heard, although a few stupid endings (Dolph picking the title up of the ground to retain...really?), the December PPVs are always used to plant the seeds to RR, and beyond, pretty much everything that happens for the next 3 months is to build for Mania 27. Miz vs Morrison was painfully obvious but should be a decent filler feud. Barrett and the Nexus will strike back on Raw, and they'll continue going at it with Cena for a while yet. Edge winning was the likely outcome, although there isn't much for him to do with the strap (or without it). HHH will return soon and feud with Sheamus. I have no idea where Orton will go now.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
TNA sucks the big one right now, but botched angle of the year has to go to WWE and Nexus, mainly based on the grounds that it started off really good and could've been really great. The only saving grace for the angle is that it's legitimately raised the profile of a few new young stars.

Just to review though.

1. Cena gets fired

2. Cena makes a nuisance of himself for a few weeks, seemingly going where he wants, whenever he wants, which includes getting on the Titan Tron backstage with security nowhere to be seen.

3. Barrett says that no matter what Cena does he won't get reinstated

4. Barrett then succumbs to peer pressure and reinstates Cena, on two conditions.

Condition 1: He gives Cena what he wants (Otunga)
Condition 2: He gives Cena what he wants (Barrett)

This angle really fell apart with the emergence of Juan Cena. I know he never made his way onto TV, but watching the angle unfold over the last month since Cena got fired gives the definite impression that it's been on the fly booking.

Big Pete

Referee
Aye this past month has been a huge hitch but I'd like to see what happens in the lead up to Mania.

Otherwise it has been a very succesful angle, just the ending fell very flat.