What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

taipan

Referee
Can we blame the weather and heavy surf of late?
For all the past indiscretions I've blamed just about everything else involving a Shark's player.

I'm going to drop the F word....... F..MANTLE

Classified a ketosteroid, it causes fever (it is a pyrogen), immunostimulation and leukocytosis. No wonder the daft qharnt got COVID tested HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's amazing that his test didn't come back as a +Ve, seeing that Paw Paws and goats have trsted positive for Covid-19!!
On him testing positive to banned substances, I can't believe, no matter how dumb some say he was, that anyone would intentionally take a banned substance - who was his mentor/advisor?

shadowboxer

First Grade
He should have a chat to Matthew Rieck from back in the Ando days - a lot of similarities.
Fast, terrible hands and a bloody big ego. Was well in the outer her then at the tigers.

Generalzod

Immortal
It's amazing that his test didn't come back as a +Ve, seeing that Paw Paws and goats have trsted positive for Covid-19!!
On him testing positive to banned substances, I can't believe, no matter how dumb some say he was, that anyone would intentionally take a banned substance - who was his mentor/advisor?
I was thinking exactly that where was his mentor I guess they where all isolated.

Frenzy.

Immortal
X marks the spot,

The NRL has suspended him, how does that effect the squad, can we elevate another player, and do we need to continue to pay Xerri

I don't think you can elevate a player now. Can you elevate a player for one who gets 12 weeks for biting is a loose analogy.

We also don't have anyone to elevate it seems. John Morris said in an interview in NRL.com or fox that the side can't even fill it's 30 or 32 man roster and are struggling to get 26 on the training paddock.

roboshark

Coach
I don't think you can elevate a player now. Can you elevate a player for one who gets 12 weeks for biting is a loose analogy.

We also don't have anyone to elevate it seems. John Morris said in an interview in NRL.com or fox that the side can't even fill it's 30 or 32 man roster and are struggling to get 26 on the training paddock.
Sounds good for the year

Weaponhead

Coach
Cronulla Sharks. Please never change...

Imagine the idiocy it takes to go the performance enhancing drugs knowing the history of the joint and the toll the peptide issue took on Gal, Wade etc.

The excuses will be interesting. Will it be the depression card, race card, that older kid made me do it, teary confession..... fun times.

Generalzod

Immortal
The andro and etio are metabolites of the body breaking down the testosterone. Not something you actually take.

The use of “exogenous” means synthetic. So it must appear different on testing

He did have shoulder surgery mid October, maybe play that card.
Could it have been what was prescribed by the doctor?????