What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

shaggs

Coach
Could it have been what was prescribed by the doctor?????
I doubt it. There isn’t many things that are prescribed that have synthetic test in them.

If I was his solicitor then I’d be looking at it.

I don’t understand how these merkins get caught. No one should ever get caught unless they are dobbed in. My opinion is that if you aren’t on gear in the NRL, you are behind the 8 ball

I doubt it. There isn’t many things that are prescribed that have synthetic test in them.

If I was his solicitor then I’d be looking at it.

I don’t understand how these merkins get caught. No one should ever get caught unless they are dobbed in. My opinion is that if you aren’t on gear in the NRL, you are behind the 8 ball

That last sentence is a very big allegation.

I doubt this very much with so much testing.

Frailty

First Grade
Could it have been what was prescribed by the doctor?????

No. Testosterone wouldn't be prescribed after surgery as it can actually inhibit recovery - thickens the blood.

He would have taken this on his own following the initial recovery period and more during rehab. No doctor would prescribe testosterone (especially to an athlete).

Special K

Coach
This is 6 months ago. It would be out of his system if he took it when surgery was. If his phone is clean and the second sample is clean then what?!

Latest posts