What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

PJ

First Grade
This is 6 months ago. It would be out of his system if he took it when surgery was. If his phone is clean and the second sample is clean then what?!

I will be very surprised if the second sample is clean.

I work in a related field and have a reasonable idea of how things go, even been in the lab where the testing is done. Very stringent testing and highly accurate tests and equipment is used.

What I don't understand is why the long delay. Results should be a week at most.

roboshark

Coach
So, he is tested in November and gets his results back in May? Not just in May, but 2 days before the game restarts. Somebody out there knew this along time ago and the timing of the announcement is not a coincidence.

They pressure us to let Morris go, knowing xerri was going to be banned also. They knew we couldn’t hold onto Morris purely because of cap space yet knew with xerri gone we could have held onto Morris.

And you wonder why I have nearly zero interest in this game anymore.

I’m actually sitting here laughing about it.

The game is an absolute disgrace.

Doesn't seem right hey

AJB1102

First Grade
They pressure us to let Morris go, knowing xerri was going to be banned also. They knew we couldn’t hold onto Morris purely because of cap space yet knew with xerri gone we could have held onto Morris.

Who is they and why are they so concerned about us that they'd go to these lengths to screw us? Did they give Xerri the gear, or did he catch it from a strategically placed 5G tower?

And you wonder why I have nearly zero interest in this game anymore.

Too busy with conspiracy theories?

Reactions: Ads

carcharias

Immortal
So what???
6 months to get the result of the B sample???

Richard Ings said it took 6 months because of bushfires and COVID
HA
FFS!

SadShark

Bench
Who is they and why are they so concerned about us that they'd go to these lengths to screw us? Did they give Xerri the gear, or did he catch it from a strategically placed 5G tower?

Too busy with conspiracy theories?
“They”. See: “Sydney Roosters”. Always get their man, nothing gets in the way. Slim Shady waits out 2020 in cotton wool - naughty, naughty boy.
Runs out in the tri colours 2021. Ch9 superstar. Guaranteed.

Anyone watch 360?
I cant believe it, Hooper and Crawley were having a full on go at ASADA.
They reckon that ASADA held off to get noticed.
Those two, plus Kent, were actually very soft on Xerri.

Now I know something is really off if those three werent attacking us
Kent does think that the NRL will investigate our whole club now, if he's positive of course

Quigs

Immortal
Sorry but did I miss something. What happened when why and what.

Why wasn't I told Herbert Evans?

AJB1102

First Grade
“They”. See: “Sydney Roosters”. Always get their man, nothing gets in the way. Slim Shady waits out 2020 in cotton wool - naughty, naughty boy.
Runs out in the tri colours 2021. Ch9 superstar. Guaranteed.

4 year ASADA ban won't see him back in 2021.

MilkShark

First Grade
Lol and the same day an article about how quick xerri is, is the day they announce his positive test

It’s quite unbelievable

Windy70

Juniors
I think it's me. Was excited about Toddy coming ( <<<< Hence the avatar) , Off the rails, tosser - Gone.. Was so bloody excited about Xerri. Tosser - Gone

Just gonna hate and bag em all now and see if it helps.

Farkin club. Like an ex that is good in the sack. You know she's a bltch and a nutter but still...good in the sack. So hard to let go.

Craigshark

First Grade
someone asked if the other player/s the mole is referring to is a former team mate, to which he liked the comment... if that means anything. Who f**ken knows. Stupid person, stupid club, stupid sport