What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

cb4

First Grade
As much as I love us winning the CL, I would rather the PL next season. It's the one f**king thing I haven't seen us win (apart from the CWC - we lost to Sao Paulo in 2005).

Although how good would winning the CL in Instanbul at the Ataturk Stadium again be?
Agreed. I want the PL so bad.
Refusing to get up every morning though, this season killed me.
Would like the Community Shield, SuperCup, CWC and Prem.
Would cap off a well deserved run from the club.

saint.nick

Coach
As much as I love us winning the CL, I would rather the PL next season. It's the one f**king thing I haven't seen us win (apart from the CWC - we lost to Sao Paulo in 2005).

Although how good would winning the CL in Instanbul at the Ataturk Stadium again be?
I don't disagree, I'd much rather the EPL. Reaching 7 with Milan would be nice but yeah, England has some catching up to do on us in that regard

thorson1987

Coach
6-0 vs Tranmere in our 1st friendly of the season.

Goals by

Clyne
Brewster x 2
Jones
Origi (if you haven't seen it yet, check this one out. His first touch and control for it were outstanding)
Duncan

cb4

First Grade
Reports in England coming in that Coutinho will be back at Liverpool on a 2 year loan with an obligation to buy.
The amount will be what Barcalona owe us, which is roughly 88 MIllion.

saint.nick

Coach
I bet you he has not even considered the idea of bringing Coutinho back. There's a few reasons why:

- He was never a perfect fit for Klopp's system. Always left holes in the midfield and is too ponderous on the ball.

- He isn't good enough for Liverpool's starting XI anymore. He's been found out as an average CM at Barca - who thought that he was the next Iniesta - and he definitely isn't good enough to cement a place in the Liverpool front 3. He lacks too much game intelligence and resilience as both a CM and wide forward.

- He is too expensive to sit on the bench. Coutinho would be great off the bench ideally, but we aren't going to shell out 80m+ for a substitute player.

Mong

Post Whore
Adrian on a free.

Not a bad signing, definitely a fan favourite at west Ham. Shouldn’t be a number two anywhere but I suppose there’s a lot on offer for him to sign for a club like Liverpool.

I would have thought playing every week was a bigger attraction for him but I hope he does great for your lot when he gets a chance.

Adrian on a free.

Not a bad signing, definitely a fan favourite at west Ham. Shouldn’t be a number two anywhere but I suppose there’s a lot on offer for him to sign for a club like Liverpool.

I would have thought playing every week was a bigger attraction for him but I hope he does great for your lot when he gets a chance.

Liverpool wanted a reliable No. 2 goal keeper as they've sold Simon Mignolet to Club Brugge in Belgium for 6.4 million pounds (rising to 8 million with add ons).

Well you can't say Fabhino is unhappy at Liverpool. His wife, Rebecca Tavares, posted this on her twitter feed in response to rumours of Fabinho agreeing to a deal to sign for Real Madrid -

HowHigh

Coach
Well you can't say Fabhino is unhappy at Liverpool. His wife, Rebecca Tavares, posted this on her twitter feed in response to rumours of Fabinho agreeing to a deal to sign for Real Madrid -

Never in doubt
Don't know how they get away with some of the 'stories' they're allowed to publish

HowHigh

Coach
Good win to start the season, disappointing to let in that goal but had it wrapped up in 1st half
Hopefully Allison's injury is only minor

cb4

First Grade
adc.jpg
[

Latest posts