What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foz

Bench
Ok Myself and many other Reds fans have sat back and read the crap that the supporters of other sides have written over the last few months.
They have started their own threads for their own teams and made excuses why their sides have won,lost drawn or even supported fly by nighters such as Manure,the Toffees or Chelski.

If you dont like it well f...k off because from now on this is a reds thread.
Any comments from real fans are appreciated and I'll start with the crap I watched from the Blue side of Mersey last night.
That mob sat back and attempted a draw from the kick off and drew praise for acheiving it.
Well they are a joke,always have been and always will be and I cant believe I'm actually mentioning the fact they attempted to play football.
Anyway this isnt about other sides its about LFC and if anyone would like to post comments,games,rumours etc I think LFC should have their own thread like these other inferior sides have and if I'm Robinson Crusoe I'm sorry for starting this.I wont be because I know Liverpool supporters are the best on the planet.

Y.N.W.A.

Bumble

First Grade
You'll Never Walk Alone is Celtics team song. Scousers just stole it, like they steal everything else.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bumble said:
You'll Never Walk Alone is Celtics team song. Scousers just stole it, like they steal everything else.

I hear Scousers even steal hubcaps off cars.

Are they that filthy? :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
I hear Scousers even steal hubcaps off cars.

Are they that filthy? :lol:

Well they say the reason the river Mersey runs through Liverpool is because if it walked, it would get mugged.

Bumble

First Grade
scousersbacktowork.jpg

ocko

juniors
for a while in the 80 during the thatcher days, opposition fans used to sing at liverpool fans, to the tune of "you'll never walk alone"........ "you'll never get a job" :lol:

Macca_

Coach
robyalvaro said:
We sorely missed garcia/kewell against everton. Pennant just doesnt cut it for me
I’m interested on some feedback re how Pennant is going from a Scousers point of view… He was always one coming through the Gunners youth that had some wraps on him but seemed to go off the rail a bit with things like drink driving etc… Not wanting to talk AW up, but he hasn’t got many wrong with regards to letting players go and I have been surprised that Pennant is getting a regular starting spot. Apart from his goal against Chelsea from the games I’ve seen he hasn’t been setting it on fire… Is that being unfair, or do some of you guys think the same?

lolesi

First Grade
Pennat i feel has been mostly pretty average, a couple of good games here and there but very inconsistent.
He loves the ball to open space down the right flank running on to it, only to put in a rubbish cross that doesn't even look like doing anything.

You are pretty spot on though, besides the game against Chelsea he really has not done much and id rather Garcia on the right.

Foz

Bench
Garcia,Kewell,Sissoko,Zenden etc are all midfielders who are spending long periods on the sidelines and its giving Pennant more chances than he'd normally be getting in my opinion.
Gonzales and Aurellio (sorry about the spelling) have been missing a bit too.
Pennant has played a few good games but he does appear to have a few demons in his head and he is doing his best to control his temper.I get the impression its only a matter of time before he does something really stupid but thats a bit off the question.
Am I happy with his form?-just a pass.Should be scoring more than his 1 goal he got against Chelsea since he came.

Macca_

Coach
Yeah incosistency is a bit of a trait he's always had... I recall him scoring a hattrick against Southampton won day when we beat them 6-3. Apart from that and a couple of other cameo appearances he never really impressed me despite the wraps he had on him coming through the youths and Carling Cup style side.

President Lee

Juniors
All I can say, my dear kopsh!te red noses, is 3-0 + 0-0 = we rock + you suck.

Oh and in case you have not heard, youll never walk alone has now officially been dumped as the Liverpool FC anthem in favour of the Star Spangled Banner.

Go Everton! The greatest club in the world! It's a grand old team.....

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
President Lee said:
All I can say, my dear kopsh!te red noses, is 3-0 + 0-0 = we rock + you suck.

Oh and in case you have not heard, youll never walk alone has now officially been dumped as the Liverpool FC anthem in favour of the Star Spangled Banner.

Go Everton! The greatest club in the world! It's a grand old team.....

You will never win another trophy, you will never win another trophy, you will never win another trophy while you bluesh1tes have moyesy :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts